12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Sorry for TMI ladies!!
Just want some advice?

Im on 12dpo and AF is due tmw... Im having cramps & lower back pain (as I do a day or 2 before AF)
However I noticed some ewcm earlier today and now when I wiped there was a lot more and it was 'snot like'

Im sure I dont normally get this before AF, but then i could be reading too much into it... Im certain my AF is around the corner bczo of cramps etc!!

Any advice please ladies?

Your pregnant!! Go :test: :test: Ive heard many ladies had that and they got their :bfp: .... Test 1st thing in the morning!! Good Luck hun fxd u get that bfp!!

Good Luck!!

AF is due tomorrow for me too!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Fx for you Hun!

I had similar today at 6dpo. Fx will be bfp for me too. Was literally like a glob of yellow snot

Yes it can be described as that as well.

I think I had Implantation today at 10 dpo!! I had a stichy/pulling sensation today on my way driving home, also a tad crampy feeling lower abdominal area the seat belt bothered me.. Oh and now I have an appetite from hell lol. Im soo excited, never felt this before EVER!!! Yay!! Testing in a few days. Good Luck ladies!!

I had the same thing today 11 dpo, and I had a BFP this morning! I think it's definitely a good sign!!!

Omg!! I pray it is!! Hope this one is sticky.. Did u feel a dull crampy feeling on/off?

Congratulations & Thank you!!!

For two days I had a really dull ache right on the tip of my pubic bone (sounds weird). But most of my symptoms have been very mild. A massive headache for 2 days was the biggest symptom for me.

I've had sore boobs since 3dpo::. And now they're a while cup size bigger!

Also had cramping, which was a bit more like stabbing and twinging...

Am now 7dpo - it's after midnight lol

How long did the mild cramping last.. I noticed cramping on and off yesterday. I hope I didnt jinx myself ugg!! No real symptoms really, dull cramping and full, soar bbs lol I sooo want to test but Im gonna wait it out to see what becomes of this. I checked my cp, its high and there was creamy cm no blood. Double Yay!!

Hope to be bump buddies!

I've had sore boobs since 3dpo::. And now they're a while cup size bigger!

Also had cramping, which was a bit more like stabbing and twinging...

Am now 7dpo - it's after midnight lol

Same thing happened to me exactly!! My boobs grew larger and they became heavy, fuller and soar on the sides eventually.. Feels like heavy weight bags.. Lol
I hope you get your bfp too!! Your on your way!!

Hi ladies!! Thanks for replies....
I really hope ur all right but dont want to get too excited just yet either!!
Keep u posted....

Fingers crossed for us all xxx

Some more snot like cm....
But really bad lower back pain :(

Whats the latest Ladies?? I woke to a not so lovely headache ugg.. Its pounding!!

Aww don“t say that. :hug: I have a good feeling your going to get your bfp.. Very good signs so far, now if I could make this headache go away.. Lol Hang in there its gonna happen soon before you know it.. Fxd we get our bfp!!

Fx. boobs are barely sore any more though :-( just feel shitty

Lower back pains come n go
Cramps & sometimes stitch on left side!!

Laura are u using a donor? #curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->