12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Yeah we are. A known donor that we found on a site. He's fab :)

Thats Awesome!! I really hope you get your bfp! That was my next option if I don“t become pregnant this time. Me and Bf split up. I tell ya my bbs have stopped being so soar, headache is gone thank god lol. I thought I started af bc I felt something, prayin it wasnt her. Nope. Just more of that lovely cm... Yuk!! I feel fine...,:)

Are you feeling better?

Hopefully this is an indication of pregnancy!!! I had this too Friday (or Saturday) through this morning. Now it's more creamier but it's still very noticeable. Been running to the bathroom for a few weeks now thinking I started af...Especially after I spotted on CD 27. Hopefully we get our BFPs!!! I'm 5 days late though and still getting BFN but a girl can still hope though, right? I'm keeping my fx'd for you!

:dust:

I just feel pooey today. Probably hormones.

Bad tummy cramps that are really stabby and my boobs still hurt. And because they're bigger they're giving me a stupid amount of back pain. On top of that some of my former TTC buddies (not from this forum) just don't seem to care about those of us that haven't got pregnant yet. No support when we supported them.

Oddly enough... I now have LESS cm that this time normally in my cycle. But what I do have is very snotty when normally now it's creamier... It's definitely tackier and snottier

I“m so sorry to hear that. All my ttc buddies for the last year have already had their babies. It seems like they“ve disappeared. I still hear from a few of them. The support is lacking but Im here for ya :)

When are you going to test & when is af due.. You have some very promising signs. Don“t give up yet. I know Ive been more tired and felt drained. Last night the pinching/pulling, then the not so lovely cramps, I thought for sure shes on her way... Nope.. Im 11dpo.. Tempted to test but Im holding off as long as I can. Ugg my stomach gurgling is crazy plus an appetite from hell. I gotta a lil gremlin in there. Lol

Today major headache but I feel normal lol... Ttc is stressful. Just get some rest, eat and drink plenty of water. , gotta stay hydrated. oh and try to keep busy.. It works for me.. Were all here for ya!! :flower:

Thanks Hun :)

I usually only have a 10 day lp so in theory could test in 3 days... But I think I'll wai until 14 if no af

Hopefully this is an indication of pregnancy!!! I had this too Friday (or Saturday) through this morning. Now it's more creamier but it's still very noticeable. Been running to the bathroom for a few weeks now thinking I started af...Especially after I spotted on CD 27. Hopefully we get our BFPs!!! I'm 5 days late though and still getting BFN but a girl can still hope though, right? I'm keeping my fx'd for you!

Thank you.. Omg 5 days late!! Id have grey hair from worrying and wondering. . Have you retested lately? Maybe it was implantation spotting, then you“d have to wait a few days then test. To put your mind at ease go get your bloodwork done then you will know for sure. Keep me posted. Good luck hun!!

Thank you.. Omg 5 days late!! Id have grey hair from worrying and wondering. . Have you retested lately? Maybe it was implantation spotting, then you“d have to wait a few days then test. To put your mind at ease go get your bloodwork done then you will know for sure. Keep me posted. Good luck hun!!

I was hoping it was implantation spotting. I tested this am BFN but I'm thinking of going to the docs on Friday if af doesn't show. My DH can't stand the wait either, lol. I'll keep you posted. Thanks and Good luck to you too!

Still getting cramps & lower back pain- but on & off
Also getting a pain in right hip now??

Hows the rest of u?

I wondered where ya been. It could be implantation. I had the same thing, right side pinching/pulling as well. It was also accompanied cramps too. Eventually it tappered off. Next day I had a horrible headache on and off all say ugg.

Im feeling fine. I do feel warmer... Fingers crossed for Us... :af:

Freaking out. Tonnes of snotty yellow cm. and a tiny dot of pink blood on tissue today.

Dare I hope that it's IB?

Hey Hopin! Been so busy with work!!! Another reason i want a baby!!! So i can b on mat leave! Lol
Ahh hope ur right i really do.
Laura- sounds hopeful
Pray its a bfp for us all x

Freaking out. Tonnes of snotty yellow cm. and a tiny dot of pink blood on tissue today.

Dare I hope that it's IB?

Your pregnant gurl!! :test: :test: :test:

Angelina you need to :test: Somebody test.., lol.

Cramps are back :( Please stay away u hag!!

I am waiting to test too! Today I am tired and still have a massive headache. My crampy, pulling sensation seems to be gone, but I can't shake this headache. I am almost positive I had implantation spotting yesterday, but it was slight pink and then a little more last night. However today all I have is a headache! No abundance of CM like y'all have. Maybe I am out...

Hi ladies... woke up this morning feeling like af was here and... nope just TONS more of CM. Now 6 days late but not testing until maybe friday. I was worried about the CM because I have never had it like this before in such large amounts over a long period of time but there's no odor, no itching, no burning, no swelling.... soooo, I'm hoping this means I'm Preggers.

Keeping my FX'd for all of us!
:dust::dust::dust:

I am waiting to test too! Today I am tired and still have a massive headache. My crampy, pulling sensation seems to be gone, but I can't shake this headache. I am almost positive I had implantation spotting yesterday, but it was slight pink and then a little more last night. However today all I have is a headache! No abundance of CM like y'all have. Maybe I am out...

You're not out till Af shows. Every woman is different so keep positive :thumbup: Keeping my fingers cx'd for you! Good luck babe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->