12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Im prob testing on fri too!!
Checkd my years worth of af dates and longest cycle been 30 days which is today!!
So fingers crossed

Babydust to all x

Good luck everyone! I am just hoping this headache is a good sign! Maybe it's lots of hormones causing it! I will probably test Saturday. Praying you get your BFP!!! I am so excited and still have hope since I am having a few symptoms. I had a temp dip yesterday but its up a whole degree this morning! Hopefully it will stick!

Why is my lower back aching so much tho??
I keep going toilet to check af isnt here :/

I think I might be out. Bleeding is a little heavier :-(

I hope it's not af. I don't want an 8 day luteal phase to deal with

hi! been stalking u all! thought id join in as im due AF friday/saturday and im 12PO like a couple of you! thought id join on the journey lol. ive been TTC for over a year but this month i had my first positive ovulation test so fingers crossed! good luck to u all! xxxxx

I'm not testing Friday. Af is due then but I want to wait until I'm clear of her

Bleeding at present is not here

Shew, I must of read wrong... Yay!! Fingers crossed for ya hun..

Im debating.. If I use a first response then I will know for sure. They are six days in advance...

Yeah, but remember that the closer you get to af the more accurate the results are

Hell Im not going to waste money on a test.. She shows up like clockwork.. Plus I have a digital when its,a a few days padt :haha:

I have a digi too, but I'm only taking that after have a pos on something else... The words "not pregnant" are damning

Think I'm out. Bleeding is heavier. Going to take it as being af and only if it stops will I consider testing.

:-(

:( Bummer... I think shes on her way over here.. I had some cramping so out of curiousity I checked my cervix and there was light light brown cm. Sorry TMI... No since in wasting a test. I“d be 12 dpo tomorrow... Im done TTC.... I pray its just IB... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->