12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Hi ladies, I’m currently 12dpo, at 7dpo I started to spot brood discharge and it’s been spotting on and off til yesterday evening, along with some cramping on and off. Today there has been no spotting at all and nothing when wiping, until this evening when they was a small lump of slightly blood stain jelly like mucus. I’m due on on in 2 days and have tested today it was bfn. What do you ladies think could I be pregnant?
Thank you

Hi ladies, I’m currently 12dpo, at 7dpo I started to spot brood discharge and it’s been spotting on and off til yesterday evening, along with some cramping on and off. Today there has been no spotting at all and nothing when wiping, until this evening when they was a small lump of slightly blood stain jelly like mucus. I’m due on on in 2 days and have tested today it was bfn. What do you ladies think could I be pregnant?
Thank you

Did you test love?
Ive been ttc for 17 cycles now and ive had 3 very early losses. .my cm is always snotty in the tww.
Its never a good sign for me.
But your spotting sounds very hopeful.

Thank you
Test again in a couple days if AF doesn't show, good luck! :dust:

Yes we need an update!

I’ve heard that type of cm is good news too. Anyone know if anyone got a BFP without that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->