12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Sorry to hear that! Still praying its your month! I am no different. Just a headache, bloated, and a little crampy. I also have a rash on my breast and a very broken out face. Just going to wait it out! And very chapped lips? Weird.

Laura I'm exactly the same! Due AF on fri but waiting for a no show before I test .. Even if AF shows ill still be reading all the stories I can find on women who had periods throughout pregnancy and imagine that could be me lol! I'm crazy :( I think I'm out tho having 2 minute AF cramp twinges all day on & off but weird thing is I don't normally get that I normally have pain after the blood has started :/ and there's no blood atall (TMI sorry!)
Xxxxx

Ladies! My lower back is soo painful, gets worse wen im sitting down :(

Same. I had to get out of bed early this am because I was in so much pain with my back. Still bleeding, though

Ouch!! Sorry to hear ladies... I feel nothing at all. No AF, NO FLOW.. ... Just light spot of dark brown spotting, No cramps notta,?.. How do you tell it from IB to AF? :shrug:

Have no idea hopin- sorry!
Didnt get spotting with dd so not sure
I dont know if i should test or not?? The way my back hurts its like my af going to b here any min!

Hey everyone,

Been reading your posts, hope you don't mind me joining in and good luck to everyone testing this month. I'm 12dpo and have mixed feelings. No boob pain at all - they were slightly tender at around 10dpo and that's it. Currently been restless through the night and felt sick every morning since 10 dpo (like motion sickness). Felt exhausted everyday since 5dpo (fell asleep on the train into work today which never happens). Going hot and cold but my thermometer says my temp is only 36.3? No EWCM, just scant and creamy. Had lower back pain earlier in the week but that's gone. Oh yeah, and I've got seriously dry eyes today. Weird?

Thinking of testing Friday but I'm so scared of seeing that horrible 'not pregnant'. Is a Clear Blue Digi sensitive enough to do one day before AF is due?

Lots of baby dust to all! xx

I just did a cheap supermarket preg test & its neg!!!!
So upset
But im now 2 days late & im never late!!!

Cheapys can make mistakes love wait & test again xxx your not out until AF shows xx

Ah thank u sweets! I feel so deflated....
Do u think i tested too soon??
With dd i tested with a cb digital a week after af was due

defo!! my friend is 4 months pregnant and took a cheapy online test A WEEK after AF and BFN! they make mistakes! AF due tomorrow hoping for a no show! :) xxxx

What a night! I got brave, took a test and got a BFP!!! Will my body just let me enjoy it? no. I got my smear results tonight too and they're abnormal. So happy but scared at the same time :-(

Hopefully its a lab error... Ha that happen to me. Try not to worry hun. Congratuations!!

Im still in the game... No more spotting, Everything is going well. No cramping at all. Bubs must of been diggin in good. Even my X is excited!! Im prayin this one sticks. I will wait and test in a few days. Dr. ordered a blood test too :happydance: :happydance: now if my bbs would stop hurting lol

Craving pizzza.. Yummi

Good Luck everyone who"s testing & Big hugs to the ladies who the old hag showed..

What a night! I got brave, took a test and got a BFP!!! Will my body just let me enjoy it? no. I got my smear results tonight too and they're abnormal. So happy but scared at the same time :-(

Congrats!!!

and good luck to the rest of you ladies waiting to test!!!!! Hope you get your :bfp:
I think I'm out. AF hasn't arrived but I'm still getting BFN's and I'm a week late... Oh well, we'll try harder next time around :blush:

So im confused...
If we keep gtg bfn's & af dont show how we meant to try again?
Dont we need af to ov again??

Keep running to loo bcoz i think ive started
But wen i wipe its just a'shiny' substance on tissue
And just now wen i wiped 'deeper' there was some thick yellow cm?!

Im out!! :(
How cruel tho, im never late & the 1 month i was ttc this hsppnd!!
Also now confused abt wat the thick was all about??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->