12dpo and thick snot like CM?!

Angelico how late was u? I'm never late but 2days late today .. Not testing yet tho cuz like ur posts show your body had cruel ways of tricking u xxx

Hi sweets
I was 4 days late!! And may i say again IM NEVER LATE!!
That was so so cruel :(
Good luck to u

Oh god I am the same never late but 2 days late now :( had my hopes up so much but but not so much now I've read ur story lol :( xxx

Did u have any cramping before ur AF due date? I had lots xx

Hey Angelica... I'm sorry your out :( I'm keeping my fx'd that you get your BFP soon.

Sorry ladies... I've been MIA. There has been so much on my mind these past few days. BTW I got another BFN this morning. 24 Dpo, 10 days late, and NADA! Really emotional lately. No... overly emotional. I'm going to call the docs in the morning and schedule an appt. Maybe af hasn't shown because of stress. That's definitely a possibility. Guess I'll see soon enough. Ready to be out of limbo... driving me Wacky!!!! :wacko:
Good luck to you ladies!

YEs Im calling docs too later for a quick telephone consultation.
The whole thing was odd.

Im using the cbfm and we dtd on my 2nd high day & peak day( i believe i ov this day 26th sep)
I then got cramping on 1dpo-5dp (on & off)
then nothing.... then back lower back pains & on/off cramping from around 5th oct as if my af were coming.
AF was due 0n 9th oct, but nothing until the sat!!

In between dtd and getting AF i was getting lots of CM including the snot type one which Ive never had before....

So I will run this all past my doc & see what she says.

I'll post later to tell u all, incase u find it helpful?

Good luck to all, hope we all get our BFP's soon!!

I desp want another baby before my DD turns 5 next July but im losing hope now :(

Following my surgery last year my cycles are always 31 days. I usually spot on CD 31 and then af arrives the next day. The only time I had been late since then was last Thanksgiving because I was extremely stressed out but even then I was only 2-3 days late.

Hi ladies

Dont know if u saw my other thread...

I spoke to doc on mon & she 'thinks' i may have had a chemical pregnancy... Altho I did some reading after & everyone says they got a + pregnancy test but I didnt get that?!

Anyway she said its quite common, not to worry & carry on as we are.......!

Thank u
Im scared to try again now :(

I know how you feel hun. Even though it's quite common for them and they see this everyday, it takes a toll on those of us who are ttc. To know that your dream of expanding your family could have possibly been a reality, it was right there at your finger tips, yet taken away... it's hard to deal with. Stay strong love. Wishing the best for you.... :hug:

Thank u for ur kind words!
Am def trying to be strong... But deep down am scared
Hows it going with u?

Your welcome :) As for myself, I'm just confused about what's going on with my body. I'm thinking the day I got my second patch of EWCM (cd35-36), I ovulated again. So, I should probably be expecting af to arrive early next week. If that is the case, I'm not 14 days late... It would make me 10dpo. Like putting me in the 2ww all over again! :dohh: None of my other cycles have ever done this before so I'm confused, yet trying to remain positive. Either way, I'm just ready to receive my bfp or see af arrive. I hate the "UNKOWN" lol

update-(CD 48 today) it turns out the patch of EWCM on CD 35-36 was caused by me ovulating AGAIN. So, that would make me 13 dpo and af should be here within the next 3 days(longest luteal phase 16 days). Having pre af symptoms so I'm pretty positive that I'm not pregnant this time. I also got a bfn this morning, so now just waiting so we can start ttc again.

Udpdate:thumbup: Yesterday, on cd53, af finally showed. So, I guess that snot like cm for me was in fact me ovulating LATE. I'm thinking I didn't ovulate the 18th like I thought before... only CD 35 or 36.

Are u not charting?
I was doing it on/off before but this time im doing it properly so i
Know exactly wen i ovulate

For a few cycles, I had stopped temping. I was going off of my CM and my other usual symptoms. Every time I ovulate, I get sore nips and my boobs would feel heavy and a little uncomfortable. Also, I'll get a pimple or 2 around ovulation (and also when af is due) This time I am temping so my mind would be at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->