12DPO anyone else?

Sarahg94

Reaction score
Looking for cycle buddies! I'm at 12dpo now and had a BFN at 11dpo. Past few days I've felt like my period is starting (that rush feeling down there) and I've gone and it's just loads of watery milky coloured discharge.. So much that my underwear are wet.. Is this a good or bad sign?!?

Good luck to everyone!

Well when i had all that milky discharge i wasnt pregnant. Then i had it again and ended up pregnant and this last time i was actually dry and a high hard cervix. I also had vivid dreams before i took a test and severe cramps. good luck to you.

Hey I'm 12 DPO, tested at 10DPO and BFN but have so many symptoms such as back ache, was heaving randomly from 3-4dpo, vivid dreams, sore as hell bbs, pains in my lower abdomen, slight pain in tummy when BD, snuffy nose.
I'm trying to hold out now until AF is due as I keep getting myself so hopeful.
How long have you been TTC and are you charting your BBT or anything?

Babydust xxx

This is our first month ttc. I'm not charting yet. This month we just wanted to see how we went but next month I'll start using OPKs! What about you? AF is due tomorrow so if she doesn't arrive by Friday (16dpo) then I'll test and see how we go! My son was a happy surprise so I'm new to the TTC thing and I don't like it!

I'm 13dpo and had the same symptoms as you ! AF due tomorrow for me, but I am not cramping at all today. Cervix is low soft (so soft) and tightly closed. my cm is also very lotiony. I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning and for the stupid witch not to show so I can go test crazy !

Cesca, my cervix is high and closed. Just patiently awaiting AF now as I've gotten another BFN so I'm sure I'm out.

Even though CP doesnt indicate much, I say its good news ! :flower: AF is no show for me today. I'm normally a 28cycle girl. and i'm on CD30 today. Will test tomorrow if AF is no show. Are you going to test tomorrow again?

I'm a 28 day cycle girl as well and today is CD28. I'm very wet down there, not sure if that's what's meant to happen before AF or what but yesterday I had some cramps. Keep thinking I'm out.... I'm only going to test if I end up a few days late :)

Ohhh this is exciting I had the exact same thing on CD28, normally I'm dry before AF. the wetness feeling is apparently a good sign :) I really hope she doesn't show up tomorrow for you. You gotta keep me updated ! Ill be either testing tonight or tomorrow morning. GL to us !!

I will keep you updated! I'm just thinking a BFN at 13dpo isn't a great sign but we'll see! I hope it's our month. My cervix is also really high and hard which I've read is a good sign.

Well I'm out :( she showed up this morning. I hope she doesnt get you !!

AF showed yesterday although it's very odd! Not even enough for a pad.. Only when I wipe but this is the second day and it's not getting any heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->