12dpo BFN ... Anyone else?

MumaM

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm still waitingggg. I'm convinced I am pregnant my boobs have doubled in size and are mega sore without touching. My right one has been tender for a few days but last night was when they both felt noticibly sore!!

I had no signs except headache up until
10dpo - bfn huge amount of creamy lotiony cm in eve . With headaches and right tender breast only when touched
11dpo - bfn last night both became extremley sore and have been growing for about 3 days but last night they are noticbly huge and swollen. Af like cramps in the middle of the day when I was in bath. Then on and off in th evening
12 dpo - bfn . Boobs are humongous and really sore without touching headaches still some white creamy cm when wiping

What is going on? If I'm not pregnant what could be the cause of the size of my boobs and the soreness should I be worried??

With my DS I got a + 4 days before my period.

My af is due friday!! :wacko:

I got a bfn yesterday at 12dpo as well. I didn't test this morning because I had a little dip in my temp. I know I'm not out yet, but I'm sure AF is probably coming. I could of sworn I was pregnant this cycle as well. Hope you get your BFP soon!

I'm also 12po with AF due 2/9! I've had headaches, dizziness/lightheadedness, mild cramping, and brown spotting for what is now the 3rd day. The brown spotting is very light and has happened 3 times now (once per day, only at wiping). Not really sure what to make of the spotting lasting this long bit remaining positive that it may be a good sign until I can test. Decided to hold off on taking a HPT in case it was implantation... We'll see!

Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"