12dpo... but am I out already? PLEASE answer!

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
I'm currently 12dpo, and I'm sure I experienced implantation between July 21st and 23rd (yesterday), making it laast around 3 days. I had some cramping and spotting. I thought AF was on her way, but I'm still spotting and she's still not here.

I spoke to my doctor today and she said after coming off BCP, it can take 6-8 weeks for periods to regulate again. This explains why my last period arrived on June 28th instead of July 2nd (this meant my cycle went from my usual 30 days to 26 days). I was sticking with the 26dc and presumed AF would come today. I'm still spotting, but no sign of her.

I tested this morning with an IC (pink dye), and I was sure I saw the faintest line ever. DF couldn't see one so i'm guessing I saw it because I WANT to see it. My doctor did a pg test today too (stick dipped into urine) as I went to be tested for a UTI. The pg test was negative, and bless her, she couldn't apologise enough because she knows i wanted it to be positive.

As I'm still spotting (have been since July 21st/9dpo) am I out? No cramps, but still expecting to see AF every time I go to the toilet. Also, last night, i had a very weird stabbing in my left ovary for like 70 seconds. It was like what i would imagine a long needle would feel like going into my ovary, very weird...

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated.

:dust: to all <3

Wait 2 days and take another hpt. You are probably having implantation bleeding.

Or you could have a short luteal phase. My doctor pulled blood to check me for one because I start spotting as early as 7dpo but I don't truly start bleeding till af arrives. But who knows I would def retest in a couple of days if af doesn't show.

I had spotting for a couple of days before af was due and it never really came of anything. Got a BFN up to 13dpo and then tested day after af was due and got a BFP. fx'd for you.

You're not out until AF comes...spotting isn't AF and you can def. still be on your way to BFP...what did your doc say about the spotting this month?

Or you could have a short luteal phase. My doctor pulled blood to check me for one because I start spotting as early as 7dpo but I don't truly start bleeding till af arrives. But who knows I would def retest in a couple of days if af doesn't show.

MY LH is 12 days. AF got me this morning...upset, but can't wait til try next month.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->