12dpo - do you see it?

babylights

Reaction score
Hi ladies was hoping to ask for your expertise again. I have a very faint line on a Dollar Tree Assured brand hpt. I saw it right away although this picture was taken at about 20 minutes. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
Thank you ladies!

Tweaked:

Attachments

• IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 54
I csn definitely see it more clearly on the tweaked test :)

I think this looks really good. I don't know anything about these tests, but your chart looks so positive this month. That's exactly how my temps were when I was pregnant with my daughter. I would try a frer tomorrow. How many dpo are you?

Thanks MindUtopia, I'm 12dpo. I might have a FRER but it's the new one with the curved handle and I feel like I can't trust those. Have you had good experiences with the new ones?

GL x but I see it on the original and the tweaked! X

Thanks MindUtopia, I'm 12dpo. I might have a FRER but it's the new one with the curved handle and I feel like I can't trust those. Have you had good experiences with the new ones?

I think it's worth a try. No experience with these curved handle ones. As far as I know, we only have the original ones here (I'm in the UK), or at least that's all I've seen in the store. But I'd be curious to see what another day or so does on these tests and then definitely would be worth trying the FRER.

I took a bunch of tests this morning and only one was positive, as faint as yesterday's. I did two of the same brand as yesterday, one was the positive and the other I think I put too much pee on in my half-asleep state. They seem to be very inconsistent in terms of where the control lines are. I took on ic that I knew wasn't very sensitive - bfn. And the curved handle FRER - bfn, which I kind of figured bc these new ones are garbage. I've had false positives, evaps, indents - they're the worst.

Trying not to be too negative, i have a dr. appointment tomorrow so will ask for a blood test. Hopefully I'm just one of those with very little hcg to begin with.

ETA - today's test is a smidge darker so feeling hopeful.

What happened at your doc appt? I hope you got good news!

It ended up being a chemical pregnancy, unfortunately :(

Oh no. I'm so so sorry. Thank you for responding. Best of luck next month.

:hugs: I had a chemical in January and fell pregnant again with a sticky baby in May. Hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->