12dpo implantation bleed or AF on her way?

Tinkerbell92

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just looking for some opinions and advice.

So I'm 12dpo, ive been having some odd symptoms since I ovulated, I know a lot of it was wishful thinking and symptom spotting as it would have been way to early to feel anything. Symptoms were 5/6dpo sharp pinching type pains really low down on one side, similar to ovulation pain but lower down. And slight nausea. I was also sick so I'm guessing I must have had some sort of stomach bug.

But since the weekend (8/9dpo) ive been quite bloated and had quite a tight feeling I'm my lower abdomen. My boobs have been achey and feeling swollen at the sides, ive also been having a shooting in my left nipple!
Ive completely gone off tea which I usually have 5/6 cups a day, it tastes bitter and vile.
Today (12dpo) I've had really mild period type pain, pink cm, just once when i wiped after peeing this morning but nothing since.
I'm also struggling to eat any hot/cooked food the last couple of days. Its literally making me heave as I chew it and I'm having real difficulty swallowing it.
AF is due monday. What's your thought's, could these be pregnancy symptoms? Could the pink cm earlier today have been IB or is AF getting ready to pay a visit?

You can definitely implant as late as 12dpo, and everything I've read about IB is exactly what you've described there - pink cm when you wipe and that's pretty much it. So sounds hopeful!

But I guess only time will tell, good luck!

I always thought implantation bleed would be more brown as it’s older blood.. but it’s not uncommon to spot/have period blood around when you’re due (I did, with my son until 14ish weeks)

I’d take a test :)

Thank you ladies.
I had a tiny streak of brown this morning when i wiped and still on off crampy feelings not as much as yesterday tho. Going to test at the weekend. Dont think i could contain myself if i got my BFP right before going to work!

Any Updates? Im in the same boat right now! CD58 and no AF with Neg Tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->