12dpo need a boost.

HopefulVR

Reaction score
Looking for some positive stories.. anything to keep me from going insane in the next few days

I’m 12dpo, af due tomorrow.

Boobs usually hurt for a week before af, but this month they just started hurting last night. That’s the only thing different this month.

My hpts are all negative. Maybe a hint of a shadow... but I’m sure I’m just seeing things.

Looking for positive stories for 12 dpo that went from bfn to bfp.. anyone out there that can give a girl a glimpse of hope??

Shadow pics, not sure if they will be lost in the upload!

Attachments

• B457EAD1-F0AF-49E2-8EB8-97190DDDA40C.jpg
    B457EAD1-F0AF-49E2-8EB8-97190DDDA40C.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 57
Bottom one is from this morning, middle is last night, top is yesterday morning.

I see shadows on them all without zooming. They seem the same depth in all of them

I see something faint on all of them. Good luck :)

Thanks bevziibubble!

Crossing my fingers. We are dealing with low sperm count and low motility, and have been ttc for about 7 months. Would love to see a bfp!!!

Sounds like it has been a tough time for you :hugs: I hope that you will get your BFP soon <3
PHP:

I see shadows on them too.

Sore boobs drove me mad. As soon as I was TTC my boobs always hurt, you become more aware of your body. It's so frustrating sometimes lol

Good luck - Hope AF stays away!

:dust:

I can see shadows too. I hope you see something clearer tomorrow. I have read of many women not seeing a clear positive until later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->