12DPO OPK Looks like im heading for a Surge???

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Im 12DPO today, and this is the 1st month i have been using OPK's. So anyways i got a positive on CD 14. Every day i have been using the OPK tests with my second Urine, because obviously the first morning urine can give you inaccurate results.

Anyways i ran out of HPT tests so thought ahh what the hell ill use a OPK with my First morning Urine, and the second line came up really light.... So i did another 1 at 11am (which is the same time i have been doing all my other OPK tests), But this 1 has came up darker???

Does this sound right to you??? i would of thought that the OPK i did with my FMU would of been darker instead of the other way round???

Anyone know or had this happen to you?? very curious to know why its done this x

Some people get darker tests at different times of the day. Totally normal. Oh and some opks specifically say to use first morning urine, while some say not to.

Some people get darker tests at different times of the day. Totally normal. Oh and some opks specifically say to use first morning urine, while some say not to.

c8080 is right.... there are some tests that say to use FMU.
I tend to get pretty dark results on my OPK's using FMU, so around the days i think I am close I test first thing, midday, and evening

oh well... The 1's i have are IC's and say not to use FMU... But i thought ahhh ill see whats what with FMU on the OPK like i say ive ran out of HPT's.... Was surprised to see it sooooo faint, ive done 4 of them over the course of today and there getting darker :(... Known my luck it's surging my AF lol... Thanx Ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->