12dpo with unclear hpt

christy11

Reaction score
Is it true that if there is 2 pink lines on a hpt that it is + no matter how light the test line is? I am 12dpo and I took a frer 3 days ago and it had a faint pink line so I took another one this morning and the line was a little darker. It showed up within 5mins. But still not sure if it is + or not. I can't get the pic to upload.

No matter how light, if there are two lines (with color), then it is positive. If it's darker today, then it's probably a BFP. Do you have a pic?

I couldnt get it to upload but It showed up good on the pic. I have a dr appt in 3 hrs to geta test done... I am so anxious, just hope i'm not getting my hopes up.

I think you are going to get your BFP!! Excited for you!!! Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Thx. I sure hoe so. I'v had some cramping, but not painful. Yesterday I had this pulling feeling down there and woke up with a soar throat and stuff nose a few days. But thats about it.

Well... He said that it was a very faint positive. He took me of my metformin for now and I have to go back in 2 weeks for another test to see if it "sticks" as he put it. He also told me that he didnt want to get my hopes up just incase.so i'm full of mixed emotions.... But am so excited to even think its posiblethat I.m preggo. tjat

Congrats!!!!!!!! Fx for a sticky bean!!!!

Well... He said that it was a very faint positive. He took me of my metformin for now and I have to go back in 2 weeks for another test to see if it "sticks" as he put it. He also told me that he didnt want to get my hopes up just incase.so i'm full of mixed emotions.... But am so excited to even think its posiblethat I.m preggo. tjat

I just saw in your sig that you've been ttc for two years!! Congrats! I hope it's a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->