12dpo

Laurajo177

Reaction score
AF is due Thursday 2 days time.

Got a clear BFP yesterday morning with first morning urine took 9mins to appear clearly (eBay cheaps that take 5mins min)
Took another this morning and is clearly lighter took another eBay cheap flat one, imagine you all know the sort got an instant strong line with that this evening.

Been trying to convince for two years after a MC then two years prior a child loss.

Just want reassurance that I'm not going insane? Lines are only showing at the last second of the "don't count this as positive" ..... got a CBP test to take tomorrow morning just been holding off as it's 20HCG sensitivity.

AF is due Thursday 2 days time.

Got a clear BFP yesterday morning with first morning urine took 9mins to appear clearly (eBay cheaps that take 5mins min)
Took another this morning and is clearly lighter took another eBay cheap flat one, imagine you all know the sort got an instant strong line with that this evening.

Been trying to convince for two years after a MC then two years prior a child loss.

Just want reassurance that I'm not going insane? Lines are only showing at the last second of the "don't count this as positive" ..... got a CBP test to take tomorrow morning just been holding off as it's 20HCG sensitivity.

Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 37
My lines were lighter in the morning for some reason and darker in the afternoon. Congrats on your pregnancy! Try not to stress too much about tests... I know easier said than done... but a line is a line, hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->