12m+ snacks..

S

Serene123

At 10 months? Total no-no, or are they just safe-gaurding themselves incase they choke?

I give max those gerber puffs made for 12+
hes been fine so far ..they melt quickly

I give max those gerber puffs made for 12+
hes been fine so far ..they melt quickly

Same here! I have been giving Alexa those and baby cheerios since 6-7 months...but as for those rice cakes and baby cereal bars... I have thought of it, and changed my mind, I am going to wait one more month, until she is a year old for that-personal preference though.

They are just trying to protect themselves, just watch the ingredients, I'm sure prettymuch all of it she could have

I'd give Ally them at 10 months. Heck, I probably give him stuff at the moment that's 12 months + and I just haven't looked close enough! For me, it'd be more about the ingredients than what the snack is and since I wouldn't give anything to a year old that I wouldn't give to a 10 month old. I think I'd give Alasdair stuff at Caitlyn's age. It's not like you're gonna leave her unattended with it.

They are just trying to protect themselves, just watch the ingredients, I'm sure prettymuch all of it she could have

Yep... The only consern I would have, is that some of the 12m+ rice cakes and cereal bars have honey! Besides that, I think your fine!

What is an example of a 12 month snack?

As the only thing I can think of that they shouldn't get til age one is honey. I would have thought once they're weaned, they're weaned.

They're only guides...and as mentioned before, babies under 1 aren't supposed to have honey coz of the teeny weeny risk of botulism, but to be honest it's very rare anyway. You just have to be more aware of them choking and never leave them unattended with any food or drink:dohh:

Snacks for babies/toddlers............

apple, peeled and cut into thin wedges I find are easiest to handle

home made low sugar or sugar free biccies and cakes

dry cheerios

grapes, washed and cut into four ickle pieces

breadsticks

come on girlies....what's your toddlers favourite snacks????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->