12mm follicles

punkymom

Reaction score
HEY GUYS!!!

I am back from the doctor!
She did do the ultrasound and said I have 2 12mm follicles and a bunch smaller ones on the other side.
If I am cd11-12 is that a okay size?
What do you think?
Does it sound like clomid is working?

I have never had a ultrasound before! I am just so happy I even had follicles.
I cried my eyes out.

Love you all! <3

Really don't know, sorry. Didn't want to read and run though. Hope someone else can help! I think it sounds hopeful!

That's not too bad, it sounds like you'll just need a few more days before they're big enough for ovulation. One or both of the 12mm follicles should keep maturing until they're ready to go, the others will disappear.

Good luck!

Thank you! Do you think I should ask if I can trigger monday?

Hard to say, are they going to do another ultrasound? The other thing is, are they doing blood tests to check your hormone levels? If your body is producing enough LH on it's own at the right time then they don't need to give you a trigger shot. Your doctor should be able to give you a better idea of what's happening though.

Thank you! Is there anything I can do to help my body produce the correct amount of LH?

Thank you! Do you think I should ask if I can trigger monday?

They need to get up to about to around 20-23mm (give or take) on a clomid cycle before you can trigger. They grow around 1-2mm a day.

I would recommend the trigger shot just because it makes timing BDing a lot easier. It's also possible for follicles to keep growing and turn into cysts if it takes too long for them to ovulate. I've had this before and it was extremely painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->