12w scan - feeling a bit more relaxed now

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Had my 12w scan today and feel a bit more relaxed as everything looked good so fr. Sonographer wasn't able to get an accurate measurement because baby was is a funny position or wriggling around so have to go back in a few weeks for a follow up x

ETA scan pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 22
Gorgeous photo! I had mine today too :) my baby is a thumb sucker lol

Thanks ladies!! I know we're never really out of the woods, but I do feel a tad more positive.

Gorgeous photo! I had mine today too :) my baby is a thumb sucker lol

Awww how sweet! Mine's a diva, would not lay still! X

Awww congrats! I also had mine yesterday so there were a few of us! Mine was measuring 3 days ahead and wriggling all over the place. So surreal to see them move so much but not feel it isn't it!

I am still really worried though, I guess maybe I feel a bit more confident but still don't feel ready to tell people for some reason. x

I can understand that Mrs W, it's just a constant worry! But I keep trying to tell myself that the risk are significantly lower.

Even though the sonographer was not certain due to baby's position, she estimated that I'm 5 days further on that I thought. I don't agree, that would mean I ovulated nearly a week earlier than I know I did (used OPKs and get middle pains for hours at the point of ovulation!). Anyway, back in 3 weeks for a follow up so should be clearer then!

On the down side, I actually have bruises from how hard she was pushing down on my tummy 😢

I know I always tell the ultrasound techs they must be gifted because it's all black and white to me I don't know what the heck I'm looking at

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->