12w scan on 16th, anyone else?

BethK

Reaction score
I'm very excited and nervous. I'll be glad to get it over and done with, i've had an awful 1st trimester so i'm looking forward to moving into a hopefully smoother 2nd trimester!

My scan is Thursday 16th, a week tomorrow! I'll be 12w6d and i don't think i can hide my bump any longer. I'm also dying to tell my DD so she knows that's the reason i've not been able to race around as much and carry her.

I know the baby has a heartbeat as i find it on the doppler and due to various problems i've had 5 scans already, but i'm very nervous about them picking up any other problems that there may be.

Anyone else got their scan next week?

Just want to say good luck for the scan Beth!! So happy to see that first tri is almost over for you. Btw, I am not sure if you know. But a few of us from the IVF board got together and have a group in the Pregnancy group section :). Come join us if you want :).

Just want to say good luck for the scan Beth!! So happy to see that first tri is almost over for you. Btw, I am not sure if you know. But a few of us from the IVF board got together and have a group in the Pregnancy group section :). Come join us if you want :).

Thanks ILT, I was wondering where you went! :)

I'll see if i can find you on the pregnancy group section x

Hi hope it flys in for you. I have my scan on 14th and feel like I have been waiting for ages for it to come along! This will be my first scan of this pregnancy and although I have 2 other children I am nervous about this one for some reason just want to see my baby and see its heartbeat and I think I'll be able to enjoy it. Also I am struggling to hide bump we have work jackets and I have had to wear mine all the time to hide bump just keep saying I'm cold even though im roasting lol xx

Wahoo mines a day after yours on the 17th Iv mosned soo much about the first few weeks going slow but actually it's gone pretty quick ... I'm soo nervouse for the scan !! In fact I'm terrified hope all goes well Thursday :)

I have mine on the 13th (Monday) Baby will be 9w and 3D at that point.. Can't wait!!!!

Oh how exciting :) I should have mine some time next week although we are visiting family so I won't find out the official date until Sunday.

My scan is on the 20th. I'm nervous and excited!
Good luck with yours! I hope it goes well!

I have mine tomorrow on the 10th.. I have already had 6 scans due to there being a blood clot around baby

I hope next week comes quickly for you x

Good luck for your scan today Kerrie!

Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed all our scans will be perfect! :)

On my scan leaflet it says to drink 1-2 pints an hour before! I'll never be able to hold that much in! :/

And £10 for a photo!! Wow!

Wow that's a lot it's £5 for 3 photos here !! Says nothing about water on mine either u by how it's different everywhere x

That's a much better price! I remember with my DD 5 years ago it was £5 for 1 photo, but £10 for 1 is a bit much :(

Of course you pay it though don't you :)

Mine is at 9am, great time as it means we won't be waiting around getting more worked up :)

Thank you, the scan went great, everything was perfect! X

geez here we get pictures free. we got about 4 on the day. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->