13/14 DPO - AF cramps but no AF

ireadyermind

Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I'm nearing the end of my TWW and I'm really confused this time around.

Your feedback/encouragement/commiseration is welcome and appreciated. :flower:

Today is either 13 or 14 DPO for me. Two days ago, I had AF type cramps and was really upset, because I only get those particular sorts on the day of AF. They don't feel like muscle pain, it's almost a burning sensation like when you work a muscle too hard and it gets fatigued. (You know, how fitness coaches say 'feel the burn'?) They happen no more than an hour before AF and that's how I know to run and grab a pad.

But as the day wore on, the cramps went away, and AF never showed.

I was sure she'd rear her ugly head yesterday, but the AF cramps had vanished. I told myself yesterday that if my temps were still high this morning and AF was still absent, I'd test -- well, BFN this morning!

It's now midday, there are still no AF cramps -- just a general feeling of being sore in my lower abdomen. As I write this, I'm getting some tugging/pulling sensations there, almost like my muscles are preparing to cramp but can't or won't.

I'm mostly wondering if I should stay hopeful or start planning for next month! I have some GYN appointments to make and I can't until AF shows! >.>

If you're a gal whose AF cramps only appear on the day of AF and they didn't or AF didn't show on time, what was your outcome? AF, or BFP?

Thanks in advance for your replies! :kiss:

Ok so, in hindsight, i didn't test until 2/3 days after my period because i had AF like cramping. I was 100% convinved my period was coming. My temps stayed high though and the cramping continued and i tested and got a BFP- but it was very faint. I think i had late implantation. Maybe its the same for you.

Apparently cramping can be a sign of pregnancy, I think it sounds promising for you! Just test again in a day or two if no AF!

Good luck!!!

Thanks! I'm looking at a squinter of a line right now on a test, but I've half convinced myself it's an evap! If no AF tonight I'm definitely testing again tomorrow...!

Thanks! I'm looking at a squinter of a line right now on a test, but I've half convinced myself it's an evap! If no AF tonight I'm definitely testing again tomorrow...!

Any updates? I'm in a similar position as you? Was it BFP or AF in the end??

I'm still not 100% sure! Here's today's FRER.. It's the first time my camera's been able to pick up the line. The one from two days ago was so faint, my phone camera and my digital camera both washed it out horribly and it didn't show in pics.

I'm 16 dpo today, 2 days late for AF, and my temp just spiked by about 4/10 of a degree this morning! It all sounds really promising but I'm trying to stay grounded, just in case. I plan on contacting my OB/GYN in the next couple of days to see what she thinks.

I'm also going to try using SMU on a Wondfo strip, since a lot of people said they got better results with that.

What do you ladies think? Should I mark this as BFP on my chart, or wait another 48hrs?

Attachments

• AAHHHH8.jpg
    AAHHHH8.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
  • AAHHHH9.jpg
    AAHHHH9.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
I would wait another 48 hours for your own peace of mind as it's very very faint, for 2 days after your periods due. Good luck, it looks promising x

I would wait another 48 hours for your own peace of mind as it's very very faint, for 2 days after your periods due. Good luck, it looks promising x

GIRLY I SEE A LINE!!! GIVE IT TWO DAYS AND WATCH IT BE DARKER :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The waiting kills me! Haha

I thought for sure that a BFP meant I'd just automatically get a dark line and be done with it! :blush:

Nothing's perfect, I guess! Haha. I might try and pick up a digital one tonight and save it for the weekend. I only have one FRER left which I'm trying to save for Thursday, if I can wait that long! :dohh:

I'm still not 100% sure! Here's today's FRER.. It's the first time my camera's been able to pick up the line. The one from two days ago was so faint, my phone camera and my digital camera both washed it out horribly and it didn't show in pics.

I'm 16 dpo today, 2 days late for AF, and my temp just spiked by about 4/10 of a degree this morning! It all sounds really promising but I'm trying to stay grounded, just in case. I plan on contacting my OB/GYN in the next couple of days to see what she thinks.

I'm also going to try using SMU on a Wondfo strip, since a lot of people said they got better results with that.

What do you ladies think? Should I mark this as BFP on my chart, or wait another 48hrs?

Looks like a BFP to me =) congrats hope it gets darker for you

Definitely looks positive to me! I have a skeptical eye too...

Looks like a BFP to me =) congrats hope it gets darker for you

Definitely looks positive to me! I have a skeptical eye too...

I see the line!! I really hope that this is it for you!!!! :)

Thanks, everyone! So excited to tell DH soon.. just gotta figure out how to do it, and in the mean time keep watching these lines get darker (I hope)!

Good luck =) keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->