13+2 scan pictures.........

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Everything went great today, I had my scan and pip is measuring 13+2 so 2 days ahead of where I thought and 6 days ahead of last time I was scanned so Im due the 3rd october and not the 5th. Naughty baby was face down the whole time so pics are ok but not great and I have turned them upside so its easier to make out.

I saw my consultant and he said right away its another section and the furthest I will go is 38 weeks so pip will be here in sept at some point. Im back again onm the 10th May (which ironically is Calebs 1st bday) for my detailed scan and then again on the 20th july for another scan, consultant appointment and steroid injections.

Had to get the labotomist (sp) to take blood cause they couldnt do it again and Im gonna have a lovely bruise tomorrow.

It was brilliant to see pip waving hands about and the sonographer said it looked like the baby was laughing :rofl: There was a lovely strong heartbeat and Caleb loved seeing the baby on the screen. My sonographer explained everything great and done the nuchal measurements which Ive googled and look great so fingers crossed I am blessed to have a nice healthy baby in there

No nub but all gender guesses welcome now I will update them on the front page and see whos right come september

Here are the pics

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00763-20110330-0939.jpg

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00769-20110330-1755.jpg

Awwww so cute! I had my scan yesterday and put forward as um now 13 weeks 4 days due oct 1st! Baby was very naughty and fast asleep no amount of jumping rocking rolling or pressing would wake it up! So couldnt get nt but sonographer said everything looked fine but she couldn't measure so gotta have bloods taken at 16 weeks instead! Nice strong heartbeat and size so I'm happy! X

thats great Kelly are you on the october thread? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"