13 days late no af

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya i went doctors at 4 days late and took a urine sample in it came back negitive.
Now im 13 days late and still no sign i were 13 days late last time but i dont even feel like its coming.

Ive had back ache, feeling sick but thought i just had a bug thats going round

But i thought the doctors test were more accuate then test from shops so it should of picked it up if i were pregnant when i were 4 days late inless i ovulated later then i thought.

xx

I would take another test, the normal tests at both the md/hospital are about the same sensitivity as the early result tests at the hospital. Good luck!

Good luck to you, I am 2 days late and stressing out about it!

Hope you get good news soon

xxx

So just wondering what happened to the post.Are you pregnant. Im 11 days late...generally never late....only once post coming off bcp...and now have a lot of cm and no signs of impending AF...still testing negative...so did you find out pl..ive been using the ICs....

I am CD 40 now with no AF. Had cramping about a week ago. Boobs have been sore for 2 weeks now. But no AF and last week (CD 34) I took a pg test and it was negative. I guess I could test again. Not sure what to do. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->