13 days late??

roxy roo

Reaction score
hi I'm new to this site so please bear with me. I'm 21 and I believe I ov d on the 6 April though im not charting I use to use the natural method of contraption so I know my cycles and body well I think it was the 6th because I get slight pain when I do. well about the time af was due I had some cramping which stopped and no af no spotting I waited till I was a week late before I tested bfn... by this time I had more cramping and was sure I was coming on but my cramps were lighter than normal. Now tomorrow I will be two weeks late I took a test this morning bfn again also the slight bubbly cramps are back on off, I bbs are sensitive but only when my oh touches them but more to the point for me is my cervix is really high I can barely reach it and loads of wet creamy cm (sorry if tmi) so much I thought I started af but no.

I don't know were to go from here as hpt say bfn but Im epileptic and take epilim which means really I need to know ASAP any advice does it sound like I may get a late bfp? normal cycle is 29days myu lmp was 22 of March.

Thanks in advance roxy roo x x x

anu

Hi Hun is there any chance you missed your AF and could be ovulating? If not may be worth getting a blood test done at the drs. Sorry I can't be more helpful. X

If def get bloods done if its important to know ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->