13 days post IUI and confused

Manda1292

Reaction score
Hello!

Had second round of IUI on November 20th infertility diagnosed as annovulation.

I have been trying not to look too much into my symptoms and a few days ago I started to really feel like I was not pg. No pregnancy symptoms, slight cramping, etc.

Thursday (11 days post IUI), I had a very watery discharge that I have never in my life experienced. I honestly thought water dripped from the ceiling on to me :laugh2: Sorry if this is TMI.

It happened again yesterday - as soon as my underwear is off, I can feel it.

But I still have light cramping like AF will be coming.

Is this normal? Anyone else experience it? Should I be worried? :shrug:

Any advice would be great.

Did you test? Some people get lots of symptoms and some none. With my first baby (iui too), i had zero symptoms.
I don't think there is anything to worry. I ve read that AF type cramping are normal. Hang in there!! Fx for you.

I am on an my 2nd iui cycle too. I am on progesterone as well and it mimics tons of symptoms and been driving me crazy. I was 13 dpiui today.

Thank you!

Beta test tomorrow. I'm on Crinone (progesterone) too. Maybe that's causing some cramping and the odd.discharge?

Good luck to you!

Good luck to you. Update us on the results.

About me: 14 dpiui and bfn. So i stop progesterone today and will be waiting for AF to arrive for a fresh start.

Thank you!

I am very sorry for the results. 3 is a charm! Did you conceive baby #1 through IUI? What progesterone were you on?

I am a huge pessimist when it comes to myself so I am so nervous for that phone call because I've convinced myself I will be disappointed. This whole journey can be so defeating when you constantly get the BFN.

Dr. called yesterday with beta results and I am definitely pregnant! What a long, confusing, journey, but the exhaustion, tears, money spend, frustration, hormonal highs and lows, all seem to have disappeared - now it's pure joy and was so worth it.

And maybe the symptoms (and lack thereof) were actually a good sign.

I have a HUGE exam for a Connecticut license tomorrow for work and I can barely concentrate! I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday so I walked around random stores just to get rid of some energy!

:cloud9:

Congratulations and hope you have a H&H 9 months. Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

Wow that is exciting news!So happy for you! Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->