13 dpo, all BFNs so far

a_linpow

Reaction score
Hello! I’m new to these forums. I always read them but never actually get into the conversation. I’m 13 dpo according to my “period tracker” app. So in reality I could have ovulated a day before or a day after, I really don’t know. I don’t normally keep track of CM, or BBT etc. but I had some weird symptoms this month. Around 7 dpo (according to my app lol) I had really sharp stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen. It would come and go for a few seconds each time. Then at 11 dpo I had it again. Not as sharp as the first time. My CM has been usually dry or sometimes watery after ovulation. I feel like I’ve peed a lot more this cycle than the norm. My bb’s don’t really hurt more than what they normally do. I’ve had dull aches in my lower left abdomen as well as the sharp stabbing pain but I’ve also have had lower back pain. I’ve taken tests and they all came back BFN!! I honestly wouldn’t have thought about pregnancy this month until I had the sharp pain at 7 dpo. Now I’m symptom spotting like crazy!! I have a 5 year old and honestly don’t remember if I had symptoms with him. And I had an ectopic pregnancy a few years ago. So Im sure it would be harder for me to get pregnant than someone who has 2 working tubes. Ahhhhh this ttw really sucks. Has anyone else had the same symptoms and got a BFP?

Hey as far as the tube thing goes i know a girl who has one tube and one ovary and 5 kids and another friend of mine had a tubal pregnancy, had it out plus one ovary and one tube and got pregnant the very next cycle and had her daughter 9 months later. It's def possible. Sometimes a bfp doesn't show at 13dpo. Even if implantation happened at 11dpo, sometimes it takes a while to show up in urine. You may wanna go for blood test if yu miss your period.

That’s good to know! I’m always afraid that it will be a lot more difficult for me to get pregnant then some other women because of that. I checked my cervix yesterday and today. It’s very high, like I can hardly reach it and firm. Not sure if that’s a good sign or not. I’m supposed to start AF in 1-3 days. I might take another test in the morning. I’m kinda thinking I’m out this month because we do use the withdrawal method, and my bf is pretty good at it LOL. The only reason I thought for a second that I might be pregnant is because the sharp stabbing pain I had at 7 dpo and 11 dpo.

Thanks! I’ll definitely keep an update on what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->