13 dpo and bfn

annam809

Reaction score
I tested this morning at 13 dpo and got a bfn. I've gotten some wierd symptoms during this tww. I thought this might be the month but now I'm feeling like if I haven't gotten a bfp today then it's unlikely. My temperature is up, today I am feeling sick with stuffy and runny nose, slightly sore throat, sneezing, and headache. I thought I might have had IB on 7 dpo but I'm guessing that's not what that was since theoretically I would have gotten a bfp at this point.
I've had some different cramps the last 4 days with this rubberband snapping feeling that felt more similar to light PMS cramps the next day. Haven't really felt any cramps today but definitely feeling nauseous with diarrhea (tmi) and zero appetite but if I'm actually getting sick than this might just be a part of a future cold. Not really getting excessive amounts of cm and ive given up on using cervix measurements to tell me anything as it can change so often. What do you all think? Does this sound like im probably out?
I'm due for af tomorrow and will update.

Some women don't get bfp right away. Tests are very misleading when they say they they can detect up to six days before af due. The levels of hormone need to rise and in some women they rise slower. I was about 5 days late in my first pregnancy before a bfp and I'm currently 6 days late. I've done 3 tests and bfn. I'm going to wait until Tuesday to use my last clear blue digital. By then I'll be 8 days over due for af. Good luck! Xx

AF due today and nothing yet.
I haven't tested again. I might tomorrow if AF doesn't show up today.
14 dpo- Still dealing with some sinus pressure. Body aches and stuffy/runny nose. My ears and jaw ache. Something that started last night is some nausea. My body keeps getting hungry fast, lots of tummy growling and gurgles, but I really have no appetite. I'm gagging a lot, even on water.

Some women don't get bfp right away. Tests are very misleading when they say they they can detect up to six days before af due. The levels of hormone need to rise and in some women they rise slower. I was about 5 days late in my first pregnancy before a bfp and I'm currently 6 days late. I've done 3 tests and bfn. I'm going to wait until Tuesday to use my last clear blue digital. By then I'll be 8 days over due for af. Good luck! Xx

Good luck to you too! keep me updated!

Woke up with AF-like cramps. They went away pretty quickly. I've had a couple of cramps throughout the day but they're really light. Mostly just feeling achy in my hips and back. Still having some sinus symptoms. Getting hungry often but can only eat a couple of bites before I feel full. Thought about testing this morning but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. When AF is late it's usally only by a day. So I'm guessing if AF starts it will be today.
So far no AF, not even any spotting. I keep feeling wet (TMI) but not really much cm. Will keep you updated.

Starting to feel more AF like cramps. I have some light brown spotting starting.
I might be updating tonight to report i'm out this month :( That's where my mind is going.
I'm feeling dissapointed even though I told myself I probably will be out since I didn't get a BFP on 13 DPO

Hey ladies, today I’m 7dpo I still have white milky discharge for long time. I’ve been having headaches, tired, stomach pain feels like someone is twisting my stomach my husband and I had sex 3days before ovulation because he had to go on a business trip. The day of ovulation was weird for me i didn’t have a sharp pain it just felt like I had to go pee as if I was holding my urine overnight . So I made a bathroom trip and went back to bed then got up again to pee again lol I guess that’s the way I ovulate And now I’m having these symptoms. I’m not sure when I show take a pregnancy test but I do have a doctor appointment this week on Thursday which I’ll be 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->