13 dpo temp dropped .46 after spiking on 11dpo

trine11

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new here. I broke the seal and decided to post because I got a very faint positive line with a FRER 10dpo. I mean it was VERY faint but my wife saw it as well and it was pinkish and showed up within the 3-5min window.
On top of that, my temp spiked .36 on 11dpo and then another rise 12dpo to .46, now back down to 98 on 13dpo. I'm going nuts. I am afraid to test again and holding off until at least tomorrow morning.
I do remember on the mornings of those two high temps I woke from having high stress dreams and wondered if that could be the cause of an elevated temp. 98 is my cover-line so I'm not giving up hope yet and wondering if those two high ones are just psyching me out.

Chart is attached.

ps I am using a known donor via AI with fresh sperm at home. This insem was early in the morning and he was in the next room so the transfer was nice and quick. This is my 6th cycle trying with him. We usually do more than one insem but this was a busy month for both of us.

Attachments

• July_chart.jpg
    July_chart.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
Your temp looks fine. Go ahead and test again. If you had a light positive a couple days ago it should be blaring by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->