13 months of TTC and got my BFP today...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Me and my husband started TTC back in August 2008. Fell pregnant in October 2008 but had a MMC in December. So me and DH started trying again as soon as bleeding stopped from the MC and it was taking so long, that we went to the doctors. She referred us for tests. Mine seemed to show all ok, although I didn't have all the tests done, I am (or was) due to go for further tests. DH had a sperm assessment, had a lowish count of 18 million, 30% mobility and (I think) only 3% morphology although I'm not sure about that. He was due to go for another SA but I wanted him to wait a bit because he'd just started taking Wellman Vitamins (then swapped over to Wellman Conception vitamins), Macca and Zinc so I wanted to see if that had any effect as my doctor didn't seem to think they would improve but said it was worth a try. Well that was 3 months ago and I'm pregnant. Too early days for me to make a proper announcement in the BFP section on here and it's too early for me to change my statuses but I just wanted to share this for anyone in the same boat as I was. Get your OH on the vitamins and see what happens :happydance:

AAAHHHH!!!!!! I am so over the moon to read this, hon! I knew you'd do it again! :wohoo:

Congrats!! You deserve this so much! :yipee:

Loads and buckets of healthy, sticky :dust:

Can't wait to see you in the Baby sections!!! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel