13 weeks and so sick

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So I'm 13 weeks now and the sickness is still unbearable!

It's mainly nausea but I am being sick of a night, iv stopped having my dinner because I just be sick if I eat after 5pm.

My dinner I'm managing half a sandwich and breakfast is probably a weetabix and still I'm nauseous all day!

My belly is big already my clothes don't fit me and I'm still trying to hide it from work and everyone else!

Ahhhh! I got cyclizine off the doctor but they are not helping, just making me ridiculously drowsy which I can't be with 3 kids under 6 and a full time job 😩

hi hun

I know some women are sick up until 16-18 weeks ... just hang in there Im still sick some days especially when my reflux is super bad ...

I hope it's not the same pregnancy as my middle child, I was sick until 34 weeks ended up losing 2 stone and was sick after I had him too! Ended up having many problems and being induced, my other two were dream pregnancies and deliveries and I'd hoped for a nice home birth this time ��

I feel so hungry yet end up eating less than my 2 year old! Iv also had pains in my belly throughout the day for a couple of weeks, I'm not sure if it's the hunger or because my belly is popping quickly but I'm so nervous every time I go the toilet incase I find blood!

Oh you poor thing. I was really sick up until about 13 weeks - it got worse before it got better. Hope it eases off for you soon

I know what you mean about the blood. I've had two mc and still keep checking each time I go to the bathroom. It takes the fun away from being pregnant :cry:

A girl I know is pregnant and she just seems to have sailed through - announced at 4 weeks to friends and family. It's like she doesn't even know mc exists!

16 weeks tomorrow and I am pretty much the same

Mine was terrible until just recently, I'd throw up 3x a day. Is there anything you can take to curb it a bit? Maybe talk to your doctor/midwife.

I took a children's anti nausea syrup and I took the edge off, also bland food like noodles help.

I was so so sick up until about 16 weeks when it started getting better. I was so depressed around 13 weeks because I was told that's when you start feeling better but maybe it just takes a little longer for some. I'm still not 100% - still vomit up breakfast 2-3 times a week and the thought of eating certain food makes me want to vomit but by comparison to first tri feeling amazing. Hang in there!

Have you tried zofran? It's the ONLY medication that worked in any if my pregnancies. With my daughter I was sick until 35 weeks :(

Where I'm at they make a dissolvable tablet(AMAZING!!!) and regular pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->