13 weeks & confused

Mom2Be20

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm 20 years old.
I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I'm due January
12, 2011.
This is my first pregnancy and I'm highly connfused.
When I first found out 5 weeks that I was pregnant, I found out by my sore breast. They were sore up until 8 weeks when the symptoms faded away. I also had bad cramps. They also faded away, but every now and then they will come bck.
I'm 13 weeks and had an ultra sound at 6 weeks, it had a heart beat.
Now, that I'm 3 months I just have a pooch. Im worried that it's a miss miscarriage or something. But, I've also heard that if it's ur first pregnancy, it'll take a while for you to show.
Also, I get ubber bloated when I eat n I look like I'm 3 months, but when i lay down for the nite, I wake up with my lil pooch again.

I have no clue what's going on. I've been reading pregnancy books, n relaxing. I'm still tired like I was when I first found out when I was pregnant n I'm hunger is increasing, but just tell me if this is normal.
Bc I would be so upset if I lost this baby:(

Hi :hi:
Welcome to BnB and congratulations :hugs:
I didnt start showing till I was about 4months maybe a little later.............. Dont worry hun x

Hello and welcome!! My first pregnancy I didn't show until I literally was ready to deliver! I mean my tummy popped out at 37 weeks!!!! I delivered at 41 weeks lol so it could be you just aren't going to show until later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->