13 weeks today!!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I can't believe it! I found out about eight weeks ago and it has just flown by :D I'm so happy today too :happydance: Anyone else around the same time? :)

Helloo hun! congrats! :) I'm 11 week today and found out 6 week ago! so cant wait for my scan, got all these worrie's in my head because i havent seen if there's a baby there yet!

hoep you have a H&H 9 month <3

Trust me, waiting for your scan will drag on haha, but don't worry, be happy :D you'll have to post or message me and tell me how it goes! :)

And a H&H nine months to you too :) xxx

I'm 12w 3days...and feeling soooo relieved to be past 12 weeks. Feel soooo much more excited now xx

I'm 12w 3days...and feeling soooo relieved to be past 12 weeks. Feel soooo much more excited now xx

Yeah, I felt so much better just after my scan which was 11 weeks + 4 so it's a great feeling :) xx

Hi there

Joining you here! I'm 13.2 weeks and on Monday I've got my scan. Had one with 8.6 weeks and saw a heartbeat. I had a miscarriage in June so fingers crossed every things ok on Monday....very excited but also anxious!
Good luck to all of you:))

Helloo hun! congrats! :) I'm 11 week today and found out 6 week ago! so cant wait for my scan, got all these worrie's in my head because i havent seen if there's a baby there yet!

hoep you have a H&H 9 month <3

When do you have your first doc. appt. to get a scan? I can't wait to hear how that goes!

I'll be 12 weeks either Monday or Tuesday yey... I have to say when I was around 5 weeks I thought the weeks would never end but the time really has flown by. H & H 9 months to all x

I'm 13 weeks too, very excited about it. I can't believe the second trimester is almost here =)

Congrats! In exactly a week, 2nd trimester! I'll be 13 weeks In two days. Can't wait! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->