13 weeks

MummyinJune

Reaction score
Hi! Been a while since I posted in here! 3 years to be exact 🙈

Seems I'm pregnant again 😄 baby #3 ... due 23rd June....Though will be the week before as will be an elected c section unfortunately!!

I have 2 boys already...would love a pink bump...but fairly convinced it's another boy!

Would love to make some due date buddies!!?

Hi, I'm due 22nd June! :)
Third pregnancy, baby number 4 - I've also got all boys!
How are you feeling, have you had your scan...?

Hi, I'm due 22nd June! :)
Third pregnancy, baby number 4 - I've also got all boys!
How are you feeling, have you had your scan...?

Wow! So many similarities haha...how old are your other boys?
Yes I have! But can't remember how to upload a pic on this forum! I spend most my time on fb now haha. Have you? Do you suspect pink or another blue?

I'm feeling fine enough...but constantly fighting sleep!! Haha you?

My twin boys just turned 12 and my littlest boy is 13 months (this pregnancy was a 'surprise'....!).

I had my scan this week and everyone is saying girl based on the Nub Theory from my pictures... I'm not convinced yet though - we have a private scan booked for 30th december to hopefully find out the gender early!
Why do you think it's another boy for you?

This one was very much a surprise for us too haha. My boys are 2 and 5.... wild kids. Haha.
Ooooh! We have always got the 4d scan and found out...this time we don't want to wait that long.. we want to book an early gender scan too haha...here they do that from 16 weeks so hopefully find out some time in January.

I think boy because they haven't had a girl in ohs family for 37odd years, and I beleive the scan just 'looks' like a boy! It also looks like my first boys scan pic... I don't read too much into the nub/head theory as my second boyear EVERYONE said girl...even people who are never wrong... and of course he was a boy! haha

Ah they are nice gaps to have. I'm terrified about a 17 month age gap!

The clinic we are having our private scan won't normally do it until 16 weeks either - but I asked to book it at 15+1 because it's my birthday. They agreed on the basis that it's 'at my own risk' and it may be too early to tell. It means I won't get the usual free re-scan if they can't tell, but I'm hopeful it'll be OK as we had one with my last son at 15+1 and it was very obvious..!

I've gotten really into the Nub Theory this time after reading into how accurate it can be (I didn't even know about it last time!). Skull theory is a load of rubbish from what I've read though, lol.

Oh it will be fine!....you have had twins! Haha.

Oops! I just realised I'm in second tri now...totally forgot ��

Hmm not sure if above link works. It's my scan anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->