13 weeks.....

miayahsmommy

Pregnant & Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Well as of today im 13 weeks pregnant! Im soo excited. All i did was worry from week 5-9! lol... Next week ill be in the second trimester!

As Of Now- NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS, No severe nausia after eating, No more UTIs, and more relaxed! Ohh the joys of 2nd trimester!

anyone else enjoying the stepping up weeks... :thumbup:

Congratulations :) I am also 13 weeks and just about to move over but Im glad to say Ive had no sickness at all... lucky I know!

I had slight Hyperimesis! so mine was horrbile.. Now im just to the part where i cant sleep on my stomach and i had to say goodbye to my old jeans and back to maternity wear lol...

I'm 13 weeks too =) SO excited to be heading over to the second trimester next week! the bump is finally starting to show a wee bit, and just 1 more month till we know the gender! But the 1st tri wasn't as bad as I anticipated.

I'll be 13 weeks in 3 days. I can't wait to be in the second trimester.

Glad ill have some bumps following in with me lol... It seems like a pretty layed back environment over there... Not as many MC and bleeding posts.... :)

Snap! 13 weeks today :) it's so weird thinking that!

i no.. cuz i found out at 12dpo :) hard to believe im already at 13weeks.

It's great :D and time has flown for me, hopefully the rest will too!

I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday :D I'm so glad the first tri is gone, I feel like I can let out a breathe of relief now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->