13 Yrs and Pregnant

pregnant_13yr

Pregnant (gender unknown)
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name's Maya. A few months ago I was pressured by my peers into having sex. I only did it ONE TIME in my whole life, and God punished me by making me pregnant. When the dad of thr boy I had sex with heard about it he was so furious that he packed up and left to who-knows-where, leaving me by myself. But dispite everything, I felt a deep love for this baby. I begged my mom to let me keep it (I live with just my mom, my dad died of lung cancer when I was an infant). Mom and I have always understood each other really well, and she agreed. So hear I am, 13 years old and six months pregnant. So far I'm mostly nervous. My mom can't give me much advice because she had me C-section. Any moms out there, please give me some advice about pregnancy, birth, and parenting. It would be really great. Thanks.

:hugs: Well its really good that your mom is here for you. Once the baby is born, you really should think about going after the father and his family for child support to help out. Sorry his family took the chicken way out.

We are all here for you for support.... Welcome to BnB!!!

hi, it was a very brave decision to keep your baby at 13, i am so glad your mum is there for your support, i still have my mum there and i am 26 and on #4.
Advice emmmmm, well try to look after yourself while pregnant and i know you are young but be strong, as there will be people talking and saying things behind your back, but try not to let these small minded people get to you.

The birth, there are classes at your local hospital for young mums try finding out when they are on and join, it will be very usefull, you will learn all you need to know.

Goodluck with your pregnancy, i really hope everything works out for the best.....

sarah

I just wanted to say hi, welcome to bnb and congratulations!
Good luck with everything, sounds like you have a great mom there! x

congrts and welcome :) glad to hear you have a supportive mom

Okay well I am 13 and three months pregnant no baby is a mistake ok I said the same thing

goodluck. were all here with you xx welcome to our world x

You're a very strong 13 year old. That's great you have such a supportive Mom. Don't worry, everything will work out the way its suspose to. That baby will always have your and your Moms love.
Congrats and good luck with everything! :D

Good luck. I became pregnant at 16 just 3 years older than you. It's good you have support

ETA: There are a lot of young ones joining the forum latley :). There is a teeen section if you would like to speak to otehr girls your age
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"