Aw, that sucks Ceilani! :hugs:

Blythe: has AF come? As you know, it's not over until it's over. ;)

Okay, ladies! Today is my birthday and I'd like nothing better than to put a ton of :bfp: emoticons on our front page. Who's going to help make that happen? :D

Not yet...but it will tomorrow. It's defo over for me this month. I'm going to try my hardest not to obsess next cycle as after nearly two years of this I'm exhausted. I have just brought a juicer off eBay and I'm going to have a juice fast....to try and reset my body. Last couple of years I've let myself go so time to get back in shape....if I can achieve something positive with my body before Christmas that will make me happy! A massive big happy birthday to you.....I always see your posts on bnb and you are a lovely person...x

Happy birthday kismet! Another year older and wiser.
So sorry to hear about the dreaded witch ladies. I really think its gonna be a Christmas bfp extravaganza.
I am super crampy so pretty convinced af will be arriving bang on cue Monday morning. Still a tiny ray of hope tho so clinging on to it

happy birthday kismet!

10dpo today and bfn, still too early i hope....
AF due Monday or Tuesday...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :hugs: Of course, what I really want today is :bfp: announcements from all of you who are left to report this month. ;)

Blythe: I'm sorry. :hugs: I think the juice fast is a great idea. I've let myself go a bit as well and am thinking of ways to pull myself together. Onward to Christmas BFPs! :hugs:

Happy belated birthday Kismet

I have not put myself down on these testing threads for a couple of months now because I have found my whole situation overwhelming. My testing date is 29/11/2012. Can someone please put me down for a BFP? After losing our precious little Claire in January we finally have a BFP. I so hope it sticks. Can you believe we were about to start IVF this week? We had the counseling session yesterday and the final appt with the nurse is scheduled for Monday!?!?!?! I am simply overjoyed. I am 39 and DH and I have been doing acupuncture which I think was an important factor in making my cycle perfect and giving me great CM. Also, this was the first month in which we both eliminated alcohol completely. We rather do like our wine. Finally, this was the first month DH was not working nightshift during the week of ovulation. A lack of sleep severely impacts him.

I have not put myself down on these testing threads for a couple of months now because I have found my whole situation overwhelming. My testing date is 29/11/2012. Can someone please put me down for a BFP? After losing our precious little Claire in January we finally have a BFP. I so hope it sticks. Can you believe we were about to start IVF this week? We had the counseling session yesterday and the final appt with the nurse is scheduled for Monday!?!?!?! I am simply overjoyed. I am 39 and DH and I have been doing acupuncture which I think was an important factor in making my cycle perfect and giving me great CM. Also, this was the first month in which we both eliminated alcohol completely. We rather do like our wine. Finally, this was the first month DH was not working nightshift during the week of ovulation. A lack of sleep severely impacts him.

wow-massive congrats!

Aww congrats:happydance::happydance::happydance:, how many dpo were you. AF for me is suppose to be 11/29 but I was afraid to test this early.

Thanks for all your well wishes. I am either 9 or 10 DPO so it is quite early. I usually get a BFP by 10 DPO. Good luck to everyone waiting for that second line.

:bfp: so happy! But still super wary as my last two losses have made me sure the same will happen again.
Trying to stay positive though.
:dust::dust::dust: to the rest of you ladies still waiting

Congratulations Twinketots. How many DPO are you? BTW, your DD was born about 1 month before my DS.

Congratulations twinkletots! :happydance: Keep thinking positive, and I hope some of your good luck rubs off on the rest of us! :)

Congrats to all the BFP's out there. I'm out for this month, I have a BFN and am expecting the witch on Monday.

Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->