Very pleased to see some more BFPS coming in. Hope we get some more.

Congrats to you ladies with the BFPs! A H&H 9 months to you all.

AFM I'm out, on to next month.

:thumbup: to the :bfp: and :growlmad: to all the :witch:

Come & join the December thread - we'd love to see you there!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cial-december-testing-thread-all-welcome.html

Kismet I'm out and off to dec

Congrats to all the BFP:happydance:

Morning ladies, got my :bfp: this morning:happydance: 12dpo. Had 2 faint postitives yesterday and bfn Sat at 10dpo, so it's crazy how much a day makes, so hang in there ladies:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats mommee lise! That's fabulous news. I have been wondering about you. I think we are both due on the same day.

Sorry I have been MIA away for the holiday. Congratulations to all the BFPs and :hugs: to all those that were visited by the :witch: .The :witch: got me on Thanksgiving :( On to injections and IUI in December fxd for an awesome xmas present!

Yes it has. I had to go searching for it yesterday thinking I must have unsubscribed.:haha:

Pretty sure I'm out. Temp dropped this am.

I have still been keeping my eye on it to see if any more bfps..last day of testing, where are you ladies?! We need another one to top off the month of November

I'm out witch got me Weds! Right on schedule we are now stoping treatment with the RE we've spent over $5k and now 4 attempts with IUI. My Re says in our situation an IVF is what's going to give us a chance. Ill try & see if we can swing it financially. I wish the success rates were higher than they are for someone my age. I sometimes see ladies have to do two cycles of IVF & that's just too expensive. I feel lucky to have been given the chance to find out what was wrong. As we never knew & couldn't afford to go to a doc. But with my new job this year came good insurance & some coverage for an RE.

It's onto Au natural & see what happens I will stay connected & still temp & test. You just never know.

Good luck to everyone & keep on trying as all it takes is just one try!

I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. However, AF has not shown yet and I'm normally 26 days exactly. She is due today. I usually begin spotting the day she is due and then flowing heavy a few hours later. No sign of her yet. I'll be retesting tomorrow if she doesn't show today.

In any event I have started the ball rolling with my GP who got me into see a gynecologist in January 2013 to begin any necessary testing.

Good luck to everyone. I'll update tomorrow.

Kismet you probably want to take my BFP off your stats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->