(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Tigerlillie - Ok I opened both charts and clicked the view in celsius button on the fahrenheit one. It should match up with your celsius chart but it doesn't. The pattern is different too. Your temp on CD 16 is lower on the fahrenheit chart compared to your celcius one and CD23, CD28, CD39 don't match up either (I just looked at the pattern since I can't view the actual temps)

I think you should just chart in the measurement you take your temp in to save confusion or at least you need to double check all your temps with a different converter site.

:happydance: Woooooo hoooo Im so happy AF is finally here, and its not another 61 day cycle :happydance:

This means I will be testing end of April :thumbup:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

I will continue entering BFPs and AF for the March testing thread till the 6th, as there are sure to be some late arrivals.

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS SHEY and SOOKIESNIQUE Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, MEDEA1978, DANSWIFEY31, MACCA01, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, WANT A 4th, SYKORA, ADROPLET, HOPE0678, SARAHAK, BECCABOOP, KERAHSMOM, NEW2BUMPS, DONSSWEETPEA, and TASSIEGAL :test:

ECHO will be happy to have you over in April. As for the lining, after checking with your doc if its ok, a low-dose (baby aspirin) a day is used by many to help the lining. GL FXD!:dust:

SAMANTHAx:hugs: I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept these :hugs: and sympathetic thoughts for you and your family. Having gone through my 2nd in February, I know how you must be feeling Hun! :flower:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you BOXXEY, ~CHIPPER~, SHOLI, PINKLOVE22, and TIGERLILLIE I hope that you will join us again in the April/May threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... no real updates, just waiting on the dreaded AF so that I can get into the April running! Rooting hard for the late March BFPs!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

MrsMM24-That made me have a tear in my eye, thank you!!

At the moment I'm still bleeding.. well ive just stop.. everytime i wiped its just old blood

or brown discharge... I don't know how long I have left till I ovuate.. I hope i do manage too ovuate.. normaly my period is 4 days.. but this one seems to be for ever (7 days)
do you think I will ovuate?? x

So sorry for your loss samantha. While everyone is different, i ovulated on time when i miscarried in feb, and the bleeding lasted for 7 days (about 3-4 heavy days and the rest was just spotting). I was 5weeks+2.

Feel freevto Pm me if you have any questions too, i'll answer best i can. Goodluck!

MrsMM24-That made me have a tear in my eye, thank you!!

At the moment I'm still bleeding.. well ive just stop.. everytime i wiped its just old blood

or brown discharge... I don't know how long I have left till I ovuate.. I hope i do manage too ovuate.. normaly my period is 4 days.. but this one seems to be for ever (7 days)
do you think I will ovuate?? x

SAMANTHA as DBZ said, everyone is different, I hope you OV on time. Myself however, the MC in July, I OVd 10 days later and currently from my Feb MC, I have yet to have AF so, it is just different. Try to relax and I am sure the body will recover and perform normally soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->