(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

We are entering the final days of March, I will get the results from as many of the ladies we haven't heard from by week's end.

:test: MUNCHKINLOVE!!:test:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, MEDEA1978, DANSWIFEY31, MACCA01, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, WANT A 4th, SYKORA, ADROPLET, HOPE0678, SARAHAK, BECCABOOP, KERAHSMOM, NEW2BUMPS, DONSSWEETPEA, TASSIEGAL, SHEY, and SHOLI :test:

KARRY1412 Welcome back to us Hun! and with such wonderful news, I'm totally excited for your cycle! :dust:

BOYMOM GL Hun!!:dust:

SHEY I hope that check comes soon so you can retest!!!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you ladies I hope that you will join us again in the April/May threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... no real updates, just waiting on the dreaded AF so that I can get into the April running! Rooting hard for the late March BFPs!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

I am so HOT!! My progesterone is kicking, that's for sure. I am just glad I had the blood draw to validate my BBT...I was starting to think I was making up ovulation ;).

I took a Dollar Tree test yesterday and today- two BFNs, but it is only 9 DPO today. Trying not to test tomorrow to give it a bit more time.

I have had backache and twingy cramps off and on for the last 6 days...with heavy CM (sorry TMI). Problem is, I had these "symptoms" during my LP in quite a few other cycles...*sigh*

Anyone willing to take a look at my chart?
My Ovulation Chart

16dpo and still slight spotting. If I recalculated it correctly, Af should be here tomorrow, if not I don't know what's going on.

It sure is lonely here at the end of the month :cry:

16dpo and still slight spotting. If I recalculated it correctly, Af should be here tomorrow, if not I don't know what's going on.

I have been there many times in the last few months...spotted off and on for over a week until I was 21 or 22 DPO....to finally have AF arrive. SOOO annoying. Found out I had really thin endometrial lining...probably the cause- nothing to get rid of.

Good luck to you- hope it starts soon! Go see the doc if it doesn't come!

I have been there many times in the last few months...spotted off and on for over a week until I was 21 or 22 DPO....to finally have AF arrive. SOOO annoying. Found out I had really thin endometrial lining...probably the cause- nothing to get rid of.

What can you do about your lining?

Af is here crazy as ever......gunna take a break till the summers over

What can you do about your lining?

Doctor wanted to start me on estrogen but I opted to wait one more month. I drank a ton of raspberry leaf tea in the first part of my cycle an then went in on Monday (6 DPO) and my lining was normal!!! I guess it helped. I am having some serious back cramping that feels an awful lot like back labor- hoping that means something good is happening in there!

That's really interesting about the raspberry leaf tea. I'm never sure if my lining is thicj enough because my AF's can be quite light and I can't take aspirin because of other medication I'm on. Definitely worth a try!

Still stalking lol! Congrats to all the bfp's! Bady dust to all those still chasing! Got my fingers crossed for all of you! Xxx

I misscarried on wednesday or thursday

I started bleeding on wednesday.. went to the hospital today and they tested me big fat negative really upset :cry:

Hi there - Been trying to stay away from BnB to keep my mind of TTC - didn't work this cycle...AF showed today right on time. So I won't be testing tomorrow MrMM. Moving over to April Thread.

I'm going to go back and catch up, but big HUGS to all those AF arrived for and any losses xx
And CONGRATS to those who have gotten their BFP's!

MrsMM - so glad you had a wonderful vaca in DW! sounds like so much fun!

Thanks xx

SS Samantha :hugs:

Can someone please take a peak at my chart, temps are still well above coverline and on cd41 did test 6 days ago and a big BFN, but not sure now if I Oed when FF said I did, I have had lots of white cm which hasnt disappeared at all this month and the temps are not consistant with any of my other charts ....opinions would be gladly welcome

MrsMM, might as well take me off March. Pretty sure I am 5/6 dpo, at the most. I'll keep the 8th of April testing date, though! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->