(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

So sorry Sam. I went though the same thing last week. :hugs:

SS Samantha :hugs:

Can someone please take a peak at my chart, temps are still well above coverline and on cd41 did test 6 days ago and a big BFN, but not sure now if I Oed when FF said I did, I have had lots of white cm which hasnt disappeared at all this month and the temps are not consistant with any of my other charts ....opinions would be gladly welcome

I took a peak at your chart. Not sure what's going on. Have you tested again? It's totally possible that you ov'd later than FF thinks you did. CD31 or CD20 are a possibility. How long is your LP normally?

SS Samantha :hugs:

Can someone please take a peak at my chart, temps are still well above coverline and on cd41 did test 6 days ago and a big BFN, but not sure now if I Oed when FF said I did, I have had lots of white cm which hasnt disappeared at all this month and the temps are not consistant with any of my other charts ....opinions would be gladly welcome

I took a peak at your chart. Not sure what's going on. Have you tested again? It's totally possible that you ov'd later than FF thinks you did. CD31 or CD20 are a possibility. How long is your LP normally?

Thank you Debz34,

I am beginning to wonder if it was just me thinking that, My chart that I have in Celcius has me as Oing CD20 2 days different from my Fahranheit 1, with dashed crosshairs now as I had a BFN and it being 21dpo, both with FF.

I have checked my thermometer as I thought maybe the batteries are going flat as the temps are all so flat but no it gives different readings during the day at different times.

I did have a scan on cd26 (15th march) which she said i had a cyst but am starting to wonder due to temp dip and temps after cd31 whether or not it was the follicule i was due to O from, which would only make me 11dpo, LP is usually 14 days when my system is working properly, done another test yesterday and yet another BFN.....arrgghhhhhh I'm just so confused.

My boobies are so sore and heavy its not funny, have the odd belt of nausea, bloating and I havent been so emotional in years lol, this TTC is so confusing at times, wish things where as easy as they where when i fell with the first 2 lol.......ps doc wont do bloods until I have missed 2 cycles and only if I have had a BFP on a HPT ....... otherwise i got to pay for it even though they are with the NHS ....never had to under old doc but this new surgery sux big time lol

Samantha and Torres, sorry to hear your having a tough time at the moment

Congrats to all with their BFP

BFN again this month for me so no 2012 baby, i'm hoping 13 will be lucky for me!!! ;0)

Good luck for all ladies still to test xx

Tigerlillie - Why do you have charts in both Celsius and Fahrenheit? FF will convert it your chart for you. Just click on the chart in your sig and there's a View in Celsius/Fahrenheit button. Are you using 2 therms or are you converting? Could it be that you've made an error in the conversion?

Tigerlillie - Why do you have charts in both Celsius and Fahrenheit? FF will convert it your chart for you. Just click on the chart in your sig and there's a View in Celsius/Fahrenheit button. Are you using 2 therms or are you converting? Could it be that you've made an error in the conversion?

Hi Ickle

I have a celsius therm and as a couple of my friends told me that they had it happen so I thought I would give it a try

I use a very good conversion site for converting to Fahrenheit and double checked all temps when FF gave me 2 different dates.......wierd I know

I tend to think that the one is Celsius gave me cd20 due to the 3 high temps after where the one in fahrenheit gave it on CD18 even though temps went down 2 dpo under coverline then back up again, thats the only reason I can think of

That is odd. Have you put in exactly the same info into both - CM etc? Are they both on FF? I know a few ladies on here use Countdown to Pregnancy but isn't nearly as reliable as FF.

https://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/mattsgurl19_photos/?action=view&current=LHandHCG3.jpg

I did another round of Clomid w/o inducing AF as doc ordered and today I got the test results in the pictures. The blue one is an ovulation and the pink one is HCG/pregnancy. I can't believe the result because it's even pinker in person and it is a line, not a smudge. I tested again and got a super faint line and then again and it looks like a BFN. If I had to guess I'd be somewhere between 8&10DPO. I don't want to be April Fooled by my IC test but I am inclined to have some faith in the result because it's undeniably a BFP just based on the color and the obvious presence of a line. The ovulation test is darker than usual also, and my CM is like lotion. Now if only I could get another line that dark. I just want to know what you ladies think about this. Should I trust it. That one in the picture as dipped in fresh FMU, and the result appeared during the directed wait time.

That is odd. Have you put in exactly the same info into both - CM etc? Are they both on FF? I know a few ladies on here use Countdown to Pregnancy but isn't nearly as reliable as FF.

Hi Ickle

Yes all info is the same and both charts are with FF, tried using countdown to Pregnancy but I didn't like it at all lol

I suppose its just one of those things that happen lol

Temps still flat and still well above coverline just at a bit of a loss really

https://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/mattsgurl19_photos/?action=view&current=LHandHCG3.jpg

I did another round of Clomid w/o inducing AF as doc ordered and today I got the test results in the pictures. The blue one is an ovulation and the pink one is HCG/pregnancy. I can't believe the result because it's even pinker in person and it is a line, not a smudge. I tested again and got a super faint line and then again and it looks like a BFN. If I had to guess I'd be somewhere between 8&10DPO. I don't want to be April Fooled by my IC test but I am inclined to have some faith in the result because it's undeniably a BFP just based on the color and the obvious presence of a line. The ovulation test is darker than usual also, and my CM is like lotion. Now if only I could get another line that dark. I just want to know what you ladies think about this. Should I trust it. That one in the picture as dipped in fresh FMU, and the result appeared during the directed wait time.

It looks like a BFP to me. Congrats!

I would say if you're feeling like you want more confirmation why not pick up a FRER, wait a day or two and then test again with the FRER to see what kind of lines it will give you. :)

It looks like a BFP to me. Congrats!

I would say if you're feeling like you want more confirmation why not pick up a FRER, wait a day or two and then test again with the FRER to see what kind of lines it will give you. :)

Thanks! I picked up a box of FRER tests today. I did test again at 9PM and I got another positive. We are resting on that as confirmation for now, but I am def going to take a FRER in a couple of days and see what happens. I've never gotten a false positive before and I have a hard time believing that I'd get two of them in one day. I'm planning to visit my doc for some blood work soon for mega confirmation. Hoping for the best.

Congrats looks like a :bfp: to me xxx wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

Tigerlillie - I would email FF about that and tell them about both charts. There could be a glitch somewhere that they don't know about. Do you have a link to your Fahrenheit chart?

Tigerlillie - I would email FF about that and tell them about both charts. There could be a glitch somewhere that they don't know about. Do you have a link to your Fahrenheit chart?

Hey Ickle have put celsius chart in my signature now its the bottom one

The only thing about letting FF know is that they have a one chart only policy per home pc lol so they could shut one of them down on me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->