(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm having the weirdest cramping feeling, no AF though.

I do have a lot of CM though!

I'm having the weirdest cramping feeling, no AF though.

I do have a lot of CM though!

Do you think they're ovulation pains and you're about to ov?

Or do you think you're farther in your cycle and it's just mid-cycle CM?

Wow- look at all these BFPs!! How many DPO are you all getting them? Just curious. I'm a bit of a POAS addict, but don't like wasting these tests too soon!!

I think mine was at 14dpo, I wasn't going to test as I was testing really early last month (my first month TTC) and driving myself crazy. Tested to prove I wasn't pregnant as I didn't feel like this was going to be the month and wanted to make sure before I spent more cash on TTC and got my positive, it was very dark so think I would have had a line much earlier, but am glad I left it late as getting an early result only leads to more worry that it could be chemical etc, I still had 4 days to go before AF was due and was worried it might come, it was due today and it's hasn't arrived and no signs of it doing so, so I can relax a bit. As hard as it is to wait, I'd advise waiting if you can.

:dust:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

I'm nearing the end of 10DPO and I have lots of clear CM with no hint of color... Anyone with BFPs experience this?

This thread is so encouraging! Congrats to all the bfps :)

I'm 6 dpo today, have been having ewcm on and off since 3 dpo which is unusual for me, also had some very mild cramping on and off since 4 dpo

Mine from just after ov was white/thin/lotiony, this lasted up until the day before my BFP and then it went really dry, that lasted a couple of days and now it is lotiony again... But I think this is something we all do differ on.

A couple of other small symptoms I had which I kind of ignored as like I said I was convinced this month didn't work!

7dpo I had a really dizzy spell, only once, when I stood up from sitting down, it lasted a few seconds.. I had continued round ligament pain, which I usually have at least one day a month from about 10dpo and at about 12dpo I was really, really moody for one day felt like pmt on acid! I had crazy dreams and sleepless nights for over a week before the BFP. BBs were not really any more sore than normal after ov, but my left BB did have one very sore bit, like it had been bruised. Oh and I'd noticed that my moles had got darker, my skin overall looks a tiny shade darker! My CP was Low soft and closed on the day I got my BFP and it is slowly going higher. Hope some of this helps :dust:

Well the witch surprised me at work, full force and I'm just miserable. Cramps, backache, the works. Had to take a break to have a little cry. Guess I'll be around next month.

Well the witch surprised me at work, full force and I'm just miserable. Cramps, backache, the works. Had to take a break to have a little cry. Guess I'll be around next month.

So sorry she got you...:hugs:
Hoping next month is your BFP!

Ohhhh SamJ, so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Thanks ladies... wouldn't be so bad if all my SS hadn't convinced me this was my month (and if AF didn't make me so damn miserable). I hope I can just relax and let my body do its thing next month. I'm trying a few new things so hopefully I can get a sticky bean.

Hello! I hope everyone is getting closer to those bfp's!
I have been testing since 6dpo, too early I know. I have 10miu ic's and frer's, on 9dpo got a hint of a line on a frer which looked darker after it dried. My ic was definite bfn and on the night of 9dpo I did anouther frer and an ic. The ic was still negative and the frer line was even more faint than the first one wich I wasn't worried about because it wasn't fmu. At 10dpo my frer with fmu was fainter again so I was really upset. That night my ic had a faint line and today at 11dpo my ic with fmu is even darker. So I'm hoping this means my hcg is rising nicely and I can ignore the frers getting more faint, it has only being three days. When I get home from work in an hour I'll do anouther frer so FX it's nice and dark compared to the last three. Trying not the get my hopes up after a miscarriage and a chemical but this feels different :)

Woohoo just did another frer, the line showed up straight away and it's darker this time! My 10miu ic's are definatly bfp's too. I'm officially pregnant and I feel very good about this time around.
It is interesting that the frer which is 25miu was positive before my supposedly '10miu' ic's...
I'm very happy to have my :bfp: .... next step is missing my period and then making it past 6w4d which was my last mc, then on to 12 weeks! :)

How is everyone else's testing going?

Congrats immy!!! Hope it's. Sticky bfp for you!!

Samj- so sorry to hear the :witch: got you.. She's such a Nasty grrrrr!!! I'm sending you lots of :dust: for next month :hugs:

Congrats to everyone with their :bfp:. Not been on here in ages as we've had broadband issues!
AFM. I'm 14dpo and I just got my own :bfp: with a cb digi! :happydance:
Trying not to get too excited just yet, got to wait for a scan at 7weeks. Once I see a baby on the scan then I'll let myself get on :cloud9:. Don't want to lose this one too. Especially as it's taken nearly 5 months since we lost our last.

Bfn this morning. Still early days I know, but I'm feeling a bit down because this should've been my first mothers day and a BFP would've made it easier to deal with.

ickle pand - My ic and frer were white as a ghost on 8dpo and then i have amazingly faint bfp at 9dpo which is still very early! FX for you..

hercfreak - Congrats! I know exactly how you feel about getting excited too soon, i'm not expecting a bub until i get to a scan, then i'll be excited :)

congrats ladies im 10dpo today and my temp shot up to 37.13 from 36.75 yesterday but still bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->