(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi ladies! I havent been on here for a while, congrats to all the new BFPs!!
Good luck for next month to all the witch has visited!!
Afm, I have been super emotional this last few days, crying in tescos the lot! Dont feel that this is the month though and with the 1st month of my charting I havent a clue what any of it means, FF has given me 40pts on there pregnancy app.
We caved yesterday and tested bfn as expected, far to soon.
Well fingers crossed for all of us left to test.
Baby dust to all x

Congrats Hercfreak and Immy wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months xxx Fxed for you both that these are your sticky beans xxx

AFM: 11DPO temps still looking good very emotional last couple of days AF due Wednesday so heres hoping she will stay away, had a big emotional day yesterday as OH SIL announced she was expecting #4, lower abdominal pressure and constipation, which I never have.... will hold out until Wednesday if AF doesnt arrive then I will test xxx

Congrats Hercfreak and Immy wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months xxx Fxed for you both that these are your sticky beans xxx

AFM: 11DPO temps still looking good very emotional last couple of days AF due Wednesday so heres hoping she will stay away, had a big emotional day yesterday as OH SIL announced she was expecting #4, lower abdominal pressure and constipation, which I never have.... will hold out until Wednesday if AF doesnt arrive then I will test xxx

Thanks!
I know how you feel, a couple of weeks after my mc my SIL announced she was pregnant, as I was trying to hold myself together and asked her when she was due through my teeth, she said "july 15".... My due date was July 16 :( It was horrible. But i'm sure you will have you bfp very soon and your bub will have a cousin close in age to grow up with :) FX for you, you syptoms sound good!

Congratulations of your BFP.. I think those ic cheapies are a total waste of time, they're great to pee on but useless at giving early results.. My 25mIU test showed a very dark line on my first test and my 10mIU line was there much no where near as dark as the other one. When of course if should have been darker, used a few to test this out since and they are still so much lighter. I really do think they are very poor quality and not worth it, you get what you pay for!

Congratulations of your BFP.. I think those ic cheapies are a total waste of time, they're great to pee on but useless at giving early results.. My 25mIU test showed a very dark line on my first test and my 10mIU line was there much no where near as dark as the other one. When of course if should have been darker, used a few to test this out since and they are still so much lighter. I really do think they are very poor quality and not worth it, you get what you pay for!

What test did you use?

I'm out, AF got me earlier than expected, so it looks like I messed up on my earliest positive OPK reading. No early birthday present for me :nope:

At least I know more about them now for next month, so onto April I go.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

OMGOSH. Ok so I need your opinions---

I took a FRER with FMU. During the time frame, like a POAS addict, :blush: I held it up to the window. If I twist it just so, I can definitely see a light gray "shadow line." Even OH can see it...

Anyone have experience with these? I am not getting my hopes up, but at the same time, I can't help but think ... is this it???

TTC is driving me crazy!

EDITED - Nevermind, just read on peeonastick.com - I would be the one that sees the line where the pink SHOULD be. Now that the test is out of time frame, I put a flashlight behind it- and there's nothing. I'm officially crazy.

Back into bed under the covers I go!

What test did you use?

I used tests given to me by my friend who works for the nhs in family planning/sexual health. They are Pesante MEDIcheck HGC tests.

So I am getting pinching feelings on the lower left and tingly sensations in my nipples. Headache and tired, lower back is killing me. Maybe I am ovulating? Haven't bd'd in a week...so I hope tonight will be it! No real ewcm this cycle, so this cycle has been a little wacky for me. Any thoughts? Cd34. A "normal" 34 day cycle, but I have had cycles go longer. One was even 77 days. ugh. 32-34 has been more often. Maybe I should take soy next cycle. I still haven't made a dr app.
Congrats to all the new BFP's! Happy St Pats Day!

Could u already have ovulated? The only reason I say that is that I had every one of those symptoms a week after I ovulated and I think it was implantation, as I also had spotting. I got my BFP 4 days later! Fingers crossed for u.

I'm out af got me last night on to april I guess
congrats to all the ladies that got a bfp so far and big hugs to the ones that got af

What test did you use?

I used tests given to me by my friend who works for the nhs in family planning/sexual health. They are Pesante MEDIcheck HGC tests.

can u buy these ones hun

I took a FRER with FMU. During the time frame, like a POAS addict, :blush: I held it up to the window. If I twist it just so, I can definitely see a light gray "shadow line." Even OH can see it...

Anyone have experience with these? I am not getting my hopes up, but at the same time, I can't help but think ... is this it???

TTC is driving me crazy!

EDITED - Nevermind, just read on peeonastick.com - I would be the one that sees the line where the pink SHOULD be. Now that the test is out of time frame, I put a flashlight behind it- and there's nothing. I'm officially crazy.

Sending you a hug. I am the queen of twisting and turning the stick to look for lines. It may still be too early to get a result so try again in a few days if af hasn't come.

So I am getting pinching feelings on the lower left and tingly sensations in my nipples. Headache and tired, lower back is killing me. Maybe I am ovulating? Haven't bd'd in a week...so I hope tonight will be it! No real ewcm this cycle, so this cycle has been a little wacky for me. Any thoughts? Cd34. A "normal" 34 day cycle, but I have had cycles go longer. One was even 77 days. ugh. 32-34 has been more often. Maybe I should take soy next cycle. I still haven't made a dr app.
Congrats to all the new BFP's! Happy St Pats Day!

Could u already have ovulated? The only reason I say that is that I had every one of those symptoms a week after I ovulated and I think it was implantation, as I also had spotting. I got my BFP 4 days later! Fingers crossed for u.

Thanks! I don't know what to think, tested this am, bfn, we'll see what happens. h & h 9mo to you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for the victims of the witch.

With all these new bfp's I'm wondering what the new stats are?

What test did you use?

can u buy these ones hun

The only place that I can see that they have them for sale is https://https://www.wms.co.uk/Diagnostics/Pregnancy_and_Fertility_Testing/Pasante_MEDICheck_hCG_Pregnancy_Test_-_Dip_and_Read

But it is £40 for 50 tests!

TTC is driving me crazy!

We've all been there!! :haha: crap isn't it when your heart is in your throat as you think you see a line but its just the indent...b@stard tests! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->