13dpo af due today, opinions please

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies just wondering what your opinions are on this test result? Tia xx

attachment.jpeg

At first it looks negative, but the more I stare at it I think I see something. I wish I knew where you think you see something to see if it matches or if my staring is causing skewed perception. Probably not that helpful, sorry!

I *think* I see something here

20160119_185737.png

I think it might just be the indent line but I hope I'm wrong, what test is it? Your temps are looking fab!:) xx

It's called clear response they are from Asda 2 for £1 not sure how sensitive they are though! Thanks for the chart comment :) worried my temps are starting to go down

Oh yes i know them I've used them, no I think your temps are good, mine are going down! Xx

How did you find them? Do you know how sensitive they are? I hope your temp goes back up tomorrow could be a implantation dip?

Yeah good as long as you don't use them too early, have you still got the leaflet from the box? Should tell you the sensitivity in that I can't remember off hand love, I don't know what's going on with me, temps are a bit rubbish, but always I'd be spotting by now unless pregnant and no spotting at all. So confusing but as I had a chemical last month it could be another, I get late, faint bfp's with a cp that fade v quickly xx

No didn't keep the box I had to sneak buy them lol so I dumped the box's in the ladies loo at asda! I'll have to have a quick read next time I get some :) dp doesn't know I'm buying so many tests!! No spotting is a good sign! Sorry about your cp I had one a couple of months ago they are heartbreaking aren't they? Thought I wouldn't test early again but I keep testing from 6dpo :blush:

Omg I laughed reading that we must all be mad cause I've done the same more than once! Took them out packet and dumped the box in asda bin and put the test in my changing bag lol, done it coming back from town too, so funny. I think it will be another cp if anything as if all was OK I'd have strong symptoms by now but thanks hunni, keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure those tests are 25miu. I've tested from 2dpo lol xx

I've done it for the past 3 days lol! They must think I'm mental at asda I go through the self check out so I can be more sneaky then head straight for the toilet lol! Have you had a faint line today then?

Lol I know and I'm embarrassed to ask at Morrison's pharmacy it will be my third pack this week and its always the same woman serving! No love but my boobs always stop hurting by now and I always always spot 2 to 3 days before AF only time I dont is if pregnant but I haven't got enough symptoms for me to think all would be OK if I am. My bfp last month didn't show up til 14 dpo and was gone by 16 dpo:( I've had so many losses now I prob won't have any success but I don't feel I can give up just yet! Xxx

Noooo never give up hope! Have you been to see anybody about your losses? So sorry to hear about them all that must be so hard for you :( I couldn't imagine it! I had a loss at 8 weeks in august so I have a idea how you feel but looking at your sig I couldn't imagine 10 bless you!

Ah thankyou love the two 12 week losses were pretty unbearable:( yes was referred to the hospital but nothing has been done I think they just think I'm too old! So sorry to hear of your loss too, I'm Becks BTW:) xxx

Hi becks! I'm Katie :) nice to meet you lol!! I imagine the 12 week losses to be hard, such a unfair thing to go through. Life can be so cruel can't it? Do the hospital the hospital know about your cps? I know once there has been 3 miscarriages they should look into things and see why it keeps happening

I can kind of see something there. I took a test this morning too and it looked a lot like that one. I figured I would re-test tomorrow or Thursday. It's just so hard to tell, and you never know if your eyes are playing tricks on you!

Yes hunni the hospital knew I think they just write you off at a certain age! Xx

That's crap becks they shouldn't just write you off that's so cruel :( if you want a baby you want a baby!! Well my temp took a massive dive this morning so just waiting on af now :(

I know love I met my dh later on in life I wish I was just a few more years younger just so my eggs were too:( sorry about the dip hunni, my temps are rubbish:( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->