13DPO and no signs of AF

taffmam

mammy to 3 and pregnant
Reaction score
i duno whether the witch is gona creep up on me but i cant sense her coming. im due a showdown with her on saturday.
ive had loads of symptoms like sore boobs, cramps, sickness and high temp but today i feel fine although i still cant stomach a nice hot cup of coffee.

tested this morning and got a BFN :(

Am i out this month?

Hey taffmam, I tested this morning at 13dpo too! Snap on the BFN too... :(

I've had sore (.)(.)s as well, for several days (unusual for me until a day or two before AF due - which isn't till next Tues), plus cramping, a spot breakout and the odd dizzy spell. It's frustrating and confusing isn't it?

I'm feeling a bit sad, wondering if I might be out this month, but then again I've read about lots of ladies who didn't get their BFPs till days (even weeks) past when AF was due. So I guess we shouldn't consider ourselves out till the witch arrives!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you... X

Im in your shoes too I am 13dpo and af is due today usually wake up with her but nothing, took a test ic bfn! so im assuming she will arrive today at some point praying she stays away for 9 months but not feeling that lucky! good luck girls :)

thank you ladies. was losing hope in this site as i have posted other threads and not getting many comments :( i get more chat on the German Shepherd Forum lol

how ru both feeling now? any signs of AF? i am feeling great at the moment. no pains no signs no stress lol.

yeh i read that some women dont find out until a few days past when AF is due.

when i was pregnant on my daughter i bled a lot and a scan could not confirm all was ok as i was only 6wks gone and womb was full of blood. the doc had me go in every 3 days for bloods bcos the HCG was low and whenever i went they were only ever creeping up not climbing sky high like they should. so i have decided that i am no longer gona stress out over it bcos it may just be very early for me to detect but if AF comes then i will be trying again with gusto next month. keep me updated on how you get on.
much love
rachel
xxxx

I have no real sign she is coming either im cramping but i have been for a few days now, I love the great outlook if she comes then we just try harder next month!!!!! I just hate when its late the 2ww is bad enough now I have to try not to get my hopes up

AWWW hun AF got u? still no sign of her for me yet. got another BFN today :( how ru? xxxx

AWWW hun AF got u? still no sign of her for me yet. got another BFN today :( how ru? xxxx

Hey Im still AF free as well but just like you i am testing and getting BFN :cry:
What is going on? If she is still not here by tonight that will make me 2 days late

lol im as confused as you chick lol

was sobbing this morning when i did the test and O/H did his best to cheer me up bless him but i was in THE worst mood ever at work all day. even worse a customer came in with her 5day old little boy and i was soooooooooo jealous :( i hate being like this, its not like me. aw well guess i will b doing another test tomoro. are you normally late with AF?

lol im as confused as you chick lol

was sobbing this morning when i did the test and O/H did his best to cheer me up bless him but i was in THE worst mood ever at work all day. even worse a customer came in with her 5day old little boy and i was soooooooooo jealous :( i hate being like this, its not like me. aw well guess i will b doing another test tomoro. are you normally late with AF?

I had a Tubal reversal the begining of october and have been Tracking my period since then it has arrived every 27th day in the morning followed by cramps never late or cramping before hand like im getting now :dohh: Its making me very sad too and i dont want to feel so crappy i just want to know what the hell is going on. In the first trimester link I posted a thread and asked woman how late they got there bfp and there were alot that got them days after af was due. so who knows Good luck hun

keeping my fingers cossed for us both hun :)

my periods were all over the place but last 3 cycles have been 28days. keep me posted :)
xxx

i am 15 dpo and feeling the same as you girls just have adreaded feeling the witch is on her way but there are none of the usual signs she is on her way, so refusing to get my hopes up this 2ww is awful!!good luck girls keep posting!! with hopefully your good news..

witch got me at 11pm last night :(
had a bit of a sob to the o/h but i am eager to start again this cycle xxxx

witch got me at 11pm last night :(
had a bit of a sob to the o/h but i am eager to start again this cycle xxxx

Good for you taff :hugs: It is sad but im not giving up! how many months have you been ttc? This is my 5th grrrr

lol u wud swear this was many months for me but it is only our first month but we decided at beginning of last year that we wanted a baby but decided to wait til now. stupidly thought it would happen straight away like it did with my others lol

do u use OPK`s?
we are gona try preseed this month , have u ever tried it?
rachel
xxx

lol u wud swear this was many months for me but it is only our first month but we decided at beginning of last year that we wanted a baby but decided to wait til now. stupidly thought it would happen straight away like it did with my others lol

do u use OPK`s?
we are gona try preseed this month , have u ever tried it?
rachel
xxx

I will be using opks and temping this month I do use preseed I really like it I insert it and only use a little bit not the full dose. good luck this month :hugs:

good luck to you as well chick. i am also temping this month, we used OPK`s last month so will add preseed into the mix this month lol

So sorry to hear the ugly :witch: got you both... Good to hear positive things... Now you can work on making a Valentines day baby... FX'd you both get your :bfp: soon..

I have NO signs at all of AF.. Tired and bloated... :lol: She starts like clockwork so I'm just waiting the storm out... the 2nd is the big day... The way I feel right now I'm pretty hopeful for my :bfp: Finally...

Booo... Sorry to hear that ladies. I'm out too :( The witch got me on Saturday, three days early to match the three days early ovulation.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Hopin&Prayin!

X

Damn :witch: I cannot believe this... I'm Sooo Sorry girls... You all had very promising signs GRRR.. Well last night I was feeling crampy on and off and I thought I'd for sure get a visitor this morning, nope.. I broke down and tested and got a :bfn: GRRR... AF is due tomorrow... Guess we'll see.. Its OK though, I have a plan for Valentines day I'm fertile that day... so let the :sex::sex::sex: begin... :haha:

I'm already for Round 2 ding ding... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"