13dpo bfn

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

I had Ovarian Drilling on 20th October and was told to take that surgery day as CD1 as it is meant to 'reset' the body.

That being so, AF was due yesterday but still no sign, i think i O'd on 5th November as i had a pinching feeling on my left side and then later i had slight pink in my stretchy CM.

I took a test yesterday which was 13DPO (Clearblue test) and it was BFN, would you say take the BFN considering its so late in my cycle or hold out a little longer or test on a FRER?

I don't want to be a POAS i've calmed down in that sense.

Please, any advise is welcome :kiss:

Shame, i see so many people reading my posts (not just this one) and clearly R&R.

I am starting to take it personally as i struggle to get a response!!

Hi Babydust - you may have more luck posting the pregnancy test section. Only because more people hang out over there :flower:
Nonetheless, you’re not out til AF shows. It may take a little longer for you to implant etc. I’d wait a couple more days and if she doesn’t show test with a FRER.

Hi Babydust - you may have more luck posting the pregnancy test section. Only because more people hang out over there :flower:
Nonetheless, you’re not out til AF shows. It may take a little longer for you to implant etc. I’d wait a couple more days and if she doesn’t show test with a FRER.

Thank you for your advice, ill post over there and see how it goes.

I have been reading that CB aren't very sensitive so may go get a FRER tomorrow but try and hold my FMU :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->