13DPO BFP and symptoms

Rachellou

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’m creating this little thread to say what I did differently this month and how I felt! I hope that it helps somebody as it helped me in the months of trying. ❤️

First of all, I’m borderline anaemic. I had my copper coil taken out in February. Had a period two weeks later. I didn’t have much CM that month and had a 32 day cycle. The following month I started to take pregnacare conception and my parter started to take the same but for him, plus some ashuaganda. I used OPKs and came on again. BFN. The month after I tried some grapefruit juice and had lots more fertile cm, I also did bbt and used opks. This month, I used opks and bbt and ovulated on the 11th June, I used preseed throughout my fertile period but had LESS bd!! Maybe 3 times over the fertile period. I then stopped temping once I’d confirmed ovulation and flew to Greece for a 4 day break with the OH, didn’t really symptom spot but did notice I had creamy cm up until about 10dpo then it dried up, noticed a couple of lower abdo aches over the break away and also noticed sore nipples. Came home very early Saturday morning and had a shower. The water spraying on my boobs really hurt my nipples!
Went to work Monday 13dpo and decided to test and BFP! Couldn’t believe it! The month before I had EVERY symptom going ! This month I didn’t notice much, maybe because I wasn’t symptom spotting like I did the previous months.
I hope this helps somebody and good luck to you all, I’d also like to add that due to anaemia I’d also had a vitamin b12 shot the month previous. ❤️

3633414F-50B1-442E-9118-2BB49E2FE8F2.jpeg

Hi ladies, I’m creating this little thread to say what I did differently this month and how I felt! I hope that it helps somebody as it helped me in the months of trying. ❤️

First of all, I’m borderline anaemic. I had my copper coil taken out in February. Had a period two weeks later. I didn’t have much CM that month and had a 32 day cycle. The following month I started to take pregnacare conception and my parter started to take the same but for him, plus some ashuaganda. I used OPKs and came on again. BFN. The month after I tried some grapefruit juice and had lots more fertile cm, I also did bbt and used opks. This month, I used opks and bbt and ovulated on the 11th June, I used preseed throughout my fertile period but had LESS bd!! Maybe 3 times over the fertile period. I then stopped temping once I’d confirmed ovulation and flew to Greece for a 4 day break with the OH, didn’t really symptom spot but did notice I had creamy cm up until about 10dpo then it dried up, noticed a couple of lower abdo aches over the break away and also noticed sore nipples. Came home very early Saturday morning and had a shower. The water spraying on my boobs really hurt my nipples!
Went to work Monday 13dpo and decided to test and BFP! Couldn’t believe it! The month before I had EVERY symptom going ! This month I didn’t notice much, maybe because I wasn’t symptom spotting like I did the previous months.
I hope this helps somebody and good luck to you all, I’d also like to add that due to anaemia I’d also had a vitamin b12 shot the month previous. ❤️

View attachment 1063216
Huge congratulations to you happy and healthy 9months!
Thanks for posting this.

Congrats :) your story gives me abit of hope... ive started the last couple months takin prenatal vitamins and ive been testing with clearblue advanced tests this cycle which ive only had 1 peak result but we BD’d day before on my peak day (which was yday) and today. We havent been usin preseed but used conceive plus which i heard is the same thing yday and today so hopin it does us some good as alot of reviews etc state its worked first time for people... im also on clomid which worked for me a few years ago but ended in ectopic

Congrats :) your story gives me abit of hope... ive started the last couple months takin prenatal vitamins and ive been testing with clearblue advanced tests this cycle which ive only had 1 peak result but we BD’d day before on my peak day (which was yday) and today. We havent been usin preseed but used conceive plus which i heard is the same thing yday and today so hopin it does us some good as alot of reviews etc state its worked first time for people... im also on clomid which worked for me a few years ago but ended in ectopic

Sounds promising for you ☺️ Fingers crossed for a BFP ! Please keep me posted ☺️ I also had a really vivid scary dream around OV and woke OH in the middle of the night for some comfort! Haha! I believe that’s the time I conceived :sex: Hahaha good luck! Xxxx

Sounds promising for you ☺️ Fingers crossed for a BFP ! Please keep me posted ☺️ I also had a really vivid scary dream around OV and woke OH in the middle of the night for some comfort! Haha! I believe that’s the time I conceived :sex: Hahaha good luck! Xxxx

Thank yooou i will do :) i keep havin it in my head im goin to be pregnant and picturing what its going to be like if tht makes sense... im tempting so even tho im only 2dpo roughly seein my temp rise is makin me feel hopeful...xx

Thank yooou i will do :) i keep havin it in my head im goin to be pregnant and picturing what its going to be like if tht makes sense... im tempting so even tho im only 2dpo roughly seein my temp rise is makin me feel hopeful...xx

I stopped temping after OV was confirmed and went to greece! Didn’t even think about it until I got home ☺️ Xxxx

I stopped temping after OV was confirmed and went to greece! Didn’t even think about it until I got home ☺️ Xxxx

FF hasnt seemed to confirm ovulation yet which worries me abit but my temp keeps risin and ive had that peak test so im positive i have ovulated

FF hasnt seemed to confirm ovulation yet which worries me abit but my temp keeps risin and ive had that peak test so im positive i have ovulated

Could you show me your chart? It will only confirm after 3 consecutive rises xxx

Could you show me your chart? It will only confirm after 3 consecutive rises xxx

Ye :) ive woke up this morning and its finally confirmed it lol. Not quite sure what to think of my chart its been a good few years since i last done this whole temp thing and ive forgotten everything hahaa

21CAF957-4743-4BCB-B5C4-C474775A5A90.png

Hard work isn’t it! All you need to know is that you’ve ovulated! Did you cover your fertile phase? ☺️Xxx

Hard work isn’t it! All you need to know is that you’ve ovulated! Did you cover your fertile phase? ☺️Xxx

well we had sex Thurs, Fri & Saturday soo hopefully tht covers me... I dno if I said but we used Conceive Plus aswell and ive heard a lot of ppl fall first time using it. I've got bloods booked for Monday to see if ive ovulated but I'm not sure if it would pick it up if ive ovulated on Saturday?? I know the last 2-3 months it hasn't picked up ovulation but I haven't been trackin with opks etc so I didn't actually know if I did or not....

Well you did this time! I used preseed ☺️
I also ovulated in CD 16 this month and got pregnant so fingers crossed for you! Xxxx

Well you did this time! I used preseed ☺️
I also ovulated in CD 16 this month and got pregnant so fingers crossed for you! Xxxx

I heard preseed was bad for sperm that's why I went for conceive plus. but by sounds of it it obviously worked for you! I may try preseed when I run out of conceive plus as its a lot easier to buy lol. hopefully I wont need to thought [-o<

I never really knew when I ovulated until this month as I never tracked it. I just went on what apps said and cause I'm on clomid I have been havin CD10 scans so ive used tht to kind of guide me aswell. Will admit doing temps is getting hard... specially when I rarely wake at same time everyday specially with my shifts at work.

I think if I was you I wouldn’t bother to temp past ovulation Being confirmed. I say this because the month before I conceived I carried on temping, thought I had loads of symptoms and my temps stayed high up until the day I came on my period, so all it didn’t was get my hopes up!

Maybe you’ve been missing O! If your having day 10 scans and thinking your ovulating on day 14 maybe you’ve missed it since you’ve ovulated on day 16... fingers crossed you’ve caught this egg this time ❤️

I think if I was you I wouldn’t bother to temp past ovulation Being confirmed. I say this because the month before I conceived I carried on temping, thought I had loads of symptoms and my temps stayed high up until the day I came on my period, so all it didn’t was get my hopes up!

Maybe you’ve been missing O! If your having day 10 scans and thinking your ovulating on day 14 maybe you’ve missed it since you’ve ovulated on day 16... fingers crossed you’ve caught this egg this time ❤️

well ive been having bloods aswell around CD21 and they've never picked up ovulation either but I dno hw bloods work for tht type thing.. I should knw considerin past few mths all ive been doin is getting bloods and scans lol.

Yeah I might stop tempin, I had a slight dip today (36.60) when yday I was 36.88 so I feel like I'm out already... its getting to point I feel I have to get up at 7 and when I don't I get annoyed at myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->