13dpo...but so faint

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
Think its a false positive? I've seen so many on frer lately... but my frer from yesterday was stark white negative and my chart looks great.

20200527_140055.jpg

That doesn’t look false to me, fx it gets darker for you :flow:

Looks good to me, will look forward to seeing you tests from tomorrow.

Think its a false positive? I've seen so many on frer lately... but my frer from yesterday was stark white negative and my chart looks great.

View attachment 1082220
It looks like mine and a few people commented on it saying it was too far to the left. But mine looks like this...i haven’t tested with frer since then tho. Hope it’s for real for both of us. Af is due Saturday. What about you?

It looks like mine and a few people commented on it saying it was too far to the left. But mine looks like this...i haven’t tested with frer since then tho. Hope it’s for real for both of us. Af is due Saturday. What about you?

AF is due today for me. That's why I'm so confused. It seems so late to have such faint lines. By 13dpo with my boys it was pulling dye from the control.

AF is due today for me. That's why I'm so confused. It seems so late to have such faint lines. By 13dpo with my boys it was pulling dye from the control.
Yeah if you’re due today the line should be a little darker but I do See the pink. I say Test again tonight but for sure in the morning.

Definitely see it, you probably ovulated late or maybe late implantation but I hope it progresses well, gl mama!

Pretty sure these are false.
I can see the test line on the test before using them. The control I could understand seeing, but not the test line.

I know I didn't ovulate late (see chart in siggy). Implant late is possible.

This mornings looks exactly the same. Temp also dropped but not below the coverline.

I have different tests coming tomorrow if my period doesn't arrive today...i have one more in the house, but with the line this faint I don't see any point pulling out the digital test.

Screenshot_20200528-071736_Gallery.jpg

Pretty sure these are false.
I can see the test line on the test before using them. The control I could understand seeing, but not the test line.

I know I didn't ovulate late (see chart in siggy). Implant late is possible.

This mornings looks exactly the same. Temp also dropped but not below the coverline.

I have different tests coming tomorrow if my period doesn't arrive today...i have one more in the house, but with the line this faint I don't see any point pulling out the digital test.

View attachment 1082242
I still See something pink...but you saw that before taking it?

Maybe you can see it here... it didn't capture well.

This is right before dipping the test. Its dry and the package hadn't been opened for more than 30 seconds.

20200528_065431.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->