13DPO negative but temps still high and implantation bleeding?!

happybunny23

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this site and just wanted a bit of advice as I'm abroad until next week and can't speak to my dr till then! Have been having weird cycles anyway since coming off the pill but recently have done a lot of traveling so I didn't see a temp rise until after my period was due on the 6th of September. Had EWCM on the 5th of September. Then, temps have been high since 6th (bit wacky after time difference but still high and around 36.5 or higher).

On the 12th, had a random gush of red blood when I went toilet. Wiped a few times and it was very red so assumed it was AF and put a tampon in. Didn't have a spec of blood on it when I took it out a few hours later, neither did the one I used after that. Since then, no spotting or bleeding at all. I assumed this was IB? Lost my thermometer so had to buy another one and used that this morning for the first time, had a temp rise of about 0.2 so I tested but was negative. Any ideas or similar stories? Don't want to keep buying tests while I'm away but now surely at 13dpo it would be positive? Technically period is due tomorrow but so weird that I had what I thought was IB a week ago and still negative! xx

My period is due tomorrow/tonight too!! I had spotting on 9/14 and 9/15 (pink). Nothing on 9/16 and the lightest spotting on 9/17 (dark brown). I want to test soooo bad, but I hate wasting money on tests. I'm wishing you the best!!!

Thanks VivaLaMrs, you too! It's so weird and everyone hasn't different experiences but if AF doesn't show I'll test again. Now that I've started temping I can kind of see what is normal and what isn't but spotting/implantation bleeding seems to be a sign of a BFP from everything I've read! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->