~.~13dpo~.~

LbkMom4Life

Reaction score
Okay, so I am 13DPO and AF is suppose to show tomorrow. I took a test 11DPO and it gave a very faint line that disappeared completely after 30 minutes of it being there. So I'm confused on that. I got two more test to see what the results are. I'll use only one and then wait until tomorrow and see if the evil which shows her ugly head. I don't have any cramps today which is normal the day before AF does show, I've had small twinges and slight cramps but AF cramps are different when she is about to show, I mean I double over with the cramps and lay on the couch in fetal position all day. I have a slight increase in energy although I'm still exhausted as well, which I've been exhausted since about 5-6DPO. Early this morning around 12:30 or 1am I was sitting here on the couch watching TV and I got so light headed and everything kind of moved far away, which I have never experienced unless I'm about to faint or when I take melatonin to help me sleep. I have not used melatonin since 2dpo because I didn't want to hurt the chances of conceiving. So I'm at a loss with how I felt last night, I still feel like that slightly today, I have ate so it's not due to hunger and I had to force myself to eat last night because I was so nauseated and nothing seemed good even my milk I drank tasted funny! Not good because I love milk!!! Hopefully these are good signs that I am pregnant?!

fx i took a test this morn 12dpo and have a faint possitive so you should test :)

I'm going to hold my pee for a bit before I do test again. I wanna make sure that it's concentrated enough HAHAHA.

I took the test and neither control or test line showed up. I'm suppose to start my period today but I still don't have any signs that it is coming. I'm going to wait three days and use my 2nd test if she doesn't show.

aw you got a defective test that sucks :( i hope you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"