• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14/15 weeks - already insane need to pee all the time??

sevenofnine

Reaction score
I'm 14/15 weeks with baby #2, I'm already as big as I was at like 24 weeks with the first... eeek!

I'm already feeling like I'm constantly leaking / needing to pee. Is it normal this early?

I just had an appointment but forgot to ask. Everything is going well otherwise though.

I feel like I'm blowing up like a balloon- getting huge so fast! I didn't even look pregnant at this point with #1, and I LOOK pregnant now already.

I've had this constantly throughout this pregnancy. At night it's actually ridiculous. My husband thinks I'm being stupid because I will go to the toilet, come back and lie down and literally 2 minutes later getting up again. It's really common and it's not just the weight of baby/your uterus, it's hormones and your increased blood volume. During the day even if I'm only going out for half an hour, I wait until the very last minute to pee before I go, and I still always end up having to find a toilet while I'm out!

Lol. Sorry. I just had to laugh at the last comment. I do that too, wait until the last minute to pee before leaving even for a 15 minute walk with my, 2yr old daughter and I still have to pee before leaving the store. Ugh. I'm 23 weeks but I've been like this from 16 weeks too. Lol

I've always had issues with having to pee (throughout the night, I wake up approximately 3 times to go).

That being said, pregnancy has ramped that RIGHT up. I'm 15 weeks and I'm going once every hour and sometimes every 45 minutes. It's awful.

I have days where I'm good, and days where I need to pee every hour. My bump is also bigger than what it was when I was 25 weeks with my first, it's definitely related haha.

Yup I think I've started going a lot from 12 weeks. The toilet has become quite a companion. As for being huge I feel you there too. I am much larger then I was with the boys. I keep getting told it's normal cause it's your second pregnancy.

I've been peeing non stop pretty much since day one. I really hope it doesn't get worse towards the end though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->