14 dpo! new pic on pg 4!!!

Yep! defo getting darker hun :yipee:

congratulations :happydance: xx

Congrats!!! Looks like a definite bfp to me. Woo hooo

congrats lady!!!! it's hard to believe that it's an actual line, and your just not seeing things, but thats a line!!!! hurray!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ok so I am now 13dpo and I'm getting freaked out! These are my two tests from yesterday and today. And today the line is lighter! I was expecting a dark line today! My temps are still up, I'm having nausea, gas, heartburn, fatigue. I'm getting really scared.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c1693

Attachments

• 100_1657.jpg
    100_1657.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
by the way day 13 actually looks lighter than this pic shows... don't know how that happened.

I know it's easier said than done but don't worry yourself over it just yet. I read on a website, I think www.peeonastick.com that tests can vary even if they're in the same box. Also, your wee could have been more diluted. Hang in there sweetie.

I think they look good. Try not to stress and maybe see your doc for bloods an hcg levels to put your mind at rest.

Congratulations! Don't worry about the intensity of the lines. I worried myself sick doin tests every day last week checking to see if they're darker. A line is a line. You're pregnant! The darkness can vary all the time. It depends on how much dye is in that particular test, what time of day you did it, how much you had to drink that day/night before. Don't worry! :hugs: x

sweetie they are totally differant brands they will be differant so dont worry they look great xxxx

Thank you guys so much! So I did another test today, because I just can't seem to stop myself, and am feeling much better now. I think I might actually stop testing now, and just accept the fact that I'm pregnant.

Attachments

• 100_1659.jpg
    100_1659.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 69
congrats i was exactly the same as you dont worry hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member